Inquiry Interested in information on srod88. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-15-2016, 08:09 PM   #1
Dyscophus antongilii
Interested in information on srod88.

Hi All,

How is everyone doing? I hope all is well with everyone.

I would be interested in any information on the user srod88.

I would be very interested in some CB Uroplatus sikorae. But, I know true captive bred Uroplatus sikorae are still not terribly common. So, this is why I am asking about the validity of the sellers claim. Since, I am NOT interested in WC individuals.

This is the add I am interested in: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=587500 .

Thank you all VERY much for your time!!!

Old 08-15-2016, 08:16 PM   #2
Lucille
I do not know him, but the fact that he is not will to post his full name is a red flag to me.

Old 08-15-2016, 08:22 PM   #3
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I do not know him, but the fact that he is not will to post his full name is a red flag to me.
Sadly, I did NOT even notice that. But, I completely agree. Thank you for your time.

Do you happen to know a legitimate seller of CB Uroplatus sikorae?

Old 08-15-2016, 08:25 PM   #4
Lucille
I do not, but you could post a 'wanted' ad, and when people reply you can do a search for them on the BOI to see how previous people who had transactions with them have rated them. Good luck in your search!

Old 08-16-2016, 11:47 AM   #5
Robert Walker
When you post your wanted ad like Lucille said, don't post your phone number or email address in the ad. Have people PM you instead.

Old 08-16-2016, 12:18 PM   #6
Lucille
Good points about the phone and email.

Matt, the seller you were inquiring about has now provided his full name, Surrie Rodriguez. Hopefully, readers who have done business with him will now post their experiences.

Old 08-16-2016, 01:11 PM   #7
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
That could have been an oversight. I altered the seller yesterday to contact Webslave to have their full name added and they did fix it.

Old 08-16-2016, 01:17 PM   #8
AbsoluteApril
*alerted

Old 08-17-2016, 09:06 AM   #9
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
When you post your wanted ad like Lucille said, don't post your phone number or email address in the ad. Have people PM you instead.
Okay, thank you, very much for that information.

Quote:
Good points about the phone and email.

Quote:
Matt, the seller you were inquiring about has now provided his full name, Surrie Rodriguez. Hopefully, readers who have done business with him will now post their experiences.
That is fantastic. I really hope someone who has done business with him does respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
That could have been an oversight. I altered the seller yesterday to contact Webslave to have their full name added and they did fix it.
I see. That is very true/possible.

Thank you all for your time. I am very sorry for the delayed reply.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!