FRESH WC PANTHERS ~ Ankaramy~ Blue Bar Ambilobe ~ Red Bar Ambilobe ~ - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-31-2004, 09:48 PM   #11
Madd Season Morphs
Count Me In

Im in on the next one dude... can't wait to see what the next batch will look like...Your recent imports are looking awesome.....

Old 01-06-2005, 05:46 AM   #12
charm_paradise
Talking Another WC BB AMBILOBE!!!

This is another one of our recent imports , eggs on the way! All our WC Ambilobes have already bred at least once! I will post a better photo of him soon! Enjoy!!!

Old 01-06-2005, 07:21 AM   #13
Madd Season Morphs
Thumbs up john

Hey John, were exactly do you live? Im thinking aboutv stealing your stock! lol

Isaac Fields

Old 01-07-2005, 11:56 AM   #14
Beeker
do you happen to have any Sambava males/females for sale? if you do could you please send pics and information to gundam06@yahoo.com will be greatly appreciated.

thanks
kyle

Old 01-07-2005, 12:50 PM   #15
charm_paradise
Talking There Is More!!!!!

Isaac-

I have one other male I have not posted yet too. I will take some new photos of the male above, that's not a very good one on him!!!

Old 01-07-2005, 12:55 PM   #16
charm_paradise
Talking Yes we do!

Kyle-

I have CBB Sambava females from our Sunray line, and just had a clutch hatch from Sunrays brother. I wont have pairs because they are related. We will have a few WC Sambava, Nosy Be, Ambanja.... coming in soon!

Old 01-09-2005, 01:38 PM   #17
mattjillson
Wink Joke of the day.....

I've been reluctant to post on this but since it has gone from allusions to out right lies, awe what the heck. First, this guy, John Lucas, has never imported a shipment nor will ever import a shipment and it is laughable to think he was in Miami to hand pick anything - especially since I was there to see he wasn't. The animals you see he has been offering for sale aren't even in hand in fact save that 1 Ankaramy he is currently trying to sell. This is why you only see pics of the same Anakramy, Carpets and Ambilobes. In fact the latest Ambilobe picture he has posted as an animal he has in hand actually isn't, that picture was taken by Kalam from Aline reptiles. He has been middle manning for Aline reptiles, which is ok, but to brashly make it sound as if he responsible for any incoming shipments is a load of you know what and that isn't ok. If you are willing to pay $400-450 per fresh import why not get it from the horse's mouth rather than the horse's rear end? Here is a secret: if you contact Kalam from Aline directly, Tel: 305-246-1981 Cell: 786-374-6498, website: alinereptiles.com, you can get a "supposed" first pick too and you won't have to pay middle man markup. In fact, you will probably get the animals cheaper that what this guy has been offering. For example, Aline sells Carpet Chameleons for $50 each - gravid or not. Now, that is about a 400% discount from what Chameleon Paradise was selling them for. There will be a shipment coming in this week through Aline, most likely by the end of the week. This date is tentative and might get pushed out a few days as that will sometimes happen with shipments but if you contact Kalam now and let him know you've got money to spend you will get the same pictures that he will send to John Lucas when the shipment comes in too. Trust me, it is a first come with the money first served basis. Don't believe for 1 second that this guy is hand picking animals, he is only choosing from pictures - the same ones you can be choosing from too. Save yourself the bs, time and money: contact Aline and get your imports on your own and don't waste time with a guy who claims to have animals in hand when he doesn't.

Good luck,
Matt

Old 01-09-2005, 02:39 PM   #18
Madd Season Morphs
Lightbulb Next Shipment

You say their is a shipment coming in next week...So you will probly be their I would think....Mabey You could hand pic me a couple of Ambilobes......''Show me'' what you can get....

I will take 4 Ambilobe's And i will have John Luca's get me 4 too! then I will post 8 Chameleons.....and everyone else can vote for who's actually the Horses rear end.... I'm not B's you either....I have heard every one tell me they can get me Cream of the crop stuff, but only ''John Luca's'' has actually done so...
Everyone else I have contacted, including yourself mr.Gillson
has always tried selling me CB.... So im asking one last time...sence ''YOU ARE ON THE DOCKS'' can you pic out 4 Ambilobe's for me 2 male 2 female...John you too!

No excuses now!

Old 01-09-2005, 03:23 PM   #19
mattjillson
Wink The roast is on the platter....

Isaac,
Re-selling fresh imports is chump change for me and isn't worth the time. I'm not picking up WC animals to re-sell them, they are being added to a breeding colony. Besides, don't know if I'd sell to you at this point, you seem to have more money than sense which isn't in the best intrest of the animals. But to be fair, and I can't make it any simpler for you - contact the importer directly. I gave you the contact info and when it is coming in and through who, which happens to be the same importer from a few weeks ago. Surely it doesn't take a rocket scientist or a detective to figure out you can deal directly with the importer via the contact info I have handed out, so why mess with a middle man? All the animals will be from the same shipment and you can choose directly from the importer. If that isn't easy enough, there is nothing I nor anyone else can do to help you. I have also never promised you anything so I don't know what "excuses" for not delivering you are talking about. When you contacted me I did have a WC male Ambilobe for sale that was fully acclimated and for roughly the same price you are getting a fresh import for, you passed because you were looking for a fresh import that hasn't been bred yet. The other CB animal you mentioned was an Ambanja and I wasn't willing to accept the low ball offer you made. Doesn't sound like to me I couldn't deliver. Do what you will. If you want to pay marked up prices for the same animals you'd get if you contacted the importer that will be a brilliant decision I will leave to you.

-Matt

Old 01-09-2005, 03:24 PM   #20
Madd Season Morphs
Hello

i see everyone sitting here anyone gonna talk.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!