Wes Pollock - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 12:51 AM   #51
Wilomn
Mike, you're better off just putting him on ignore.

Absolutely NOoT worth the time it takes to try explain a point to this guy.

Old 09-17-2005, 01:01 AM   #52
Junkyard
My points are pretty self explanatory, his just do not make sense. Also his reputation has dropped a lot since that post of his. I guess enough has been said.

Wes, my wife says your little false water cobra you allowed her to hold was really cool.

Old 09-17-2005, 01:03 AM   #53
Wilomn
I'm glad she liked it. They are bitchin' snakes.

Old 09-17-2005, 09:40 AM   #54
pch101
"Is this the same guy who keeps getting kicked off fauna? I apologize if I am wrong."Dan

Well Dan, Wes is that guy. However, he was not kicked off, he was suspended for telling it like it is to scammers, scumbags and all around idiots. In fact, he has the all time record for most suspensions here for doing just that. Wes has guts and I admire that. Dan take a look at his rep level, and and all of the positive responders here on this thread. Now take a look at yours. It should make you think.

Old 09-17-2005, 10:03 AM   #55
nicolai
You would think that after being on here for 3 yrs 4 mths WES wouold have the time to put a avatar under his pic!!!! :-) Maybe a pic of a banjo or a hamonica...after looking at the picture i realized he kinda reminds me of the guy from the movie "Deliverance". hahahahahahaha
J/K WES

Old 09-17-2005, 10:19 AM   #56
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
You would think that after being on here for 3 yrs 4 mths WES wouold have the time to put a avatar under his pic!!!! :-) Maybe a pic of a banjo or a hamonica...after looking at the picture i realized he kinda reminds me of the guy from the movie "Deliverance". hahahahahahaha
J/K WES
Uncle Daddy in not used in my family line so far as I know.

I can, however, shoot a bow well enough. No banjo or harmonica though. Djembe on the beach on occasion at the drumcircle.

Never had me no squirrel stew but am not opposed to giving it a try. I could even bring the squirrel.

Once again, thank you to you all who have had kind words and to the dregs of the reptile community like scalero I have only this to say but I mean it as truly as anything I've ever said before.

phfffftttt on you. For full effect you must picture a penguin giving you a rasberry. I know you won't get it scalero but it wasn't meant to amuse you anyway.

Old 09-17-2005, 09:32 PM   #57
nicolai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I know you won't get it scalero but it wasn't meant to amuse you anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Perhaps he OVERcompensates and gives himself soooooooo much credit because there is NO ONE else that does. Other than brucey and the theif and the dimwit, also known as winkin, blinkin and nod. Even "the liar" must realize what the approval of such high minded and morally upright citizens is worth.

AHAHAHAHaHAHAHahahahahaHHaHahaHAHahahaHAHAHAHAHaha hahahAHAHaaha

You maka me laugh monkeyboy. (gubitz)
I am starting to get the feeling that there is a little animosity between you Dan and Neil!!!

Maybe next time they will give you a sloppy kiss on the cheek instead of laura.

Old 09-17-2005, 09:59 PM   #58
Laura Fopiano
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
I am starting to get the feeling that there is a little animosity between you Dan and Neil!!!

Maybe next time they will give you a sloppy kiss on the cheek instead of laura.

Oh hell no, let it be me again!! Please!!!!!!!!! all kidding aside, Wes has some smokin animals, and I wouldn't hessitate to do business with him!

Old 09-17-2005, 10:00 PM   #59
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Is this the same guy who keeps getting kicked off fauna? I apologize if I am wrong.
I believe he is Dan. Correct me if I am wrong but aren't you the guy who expends so much effort in removing any doubt that you are an idiot by your continued moronic posts on this site? I apologize if I am wrong.

Old 09-17-2005, 11:01 PM   #60
Dan Scolaro
John john, are you any good but for insults? I was right, so what, no big deal, just relax and find another method to defend your friend.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread