Wes Pollock - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 11:27 AM   #71
The BoidSmith
Quote:
I am all for Dan coming here and posting his "problems" with wes here on this thread. It is very sad that he has never had any dealings with him of any kind, but I still think it is good that he does not clog up the Board with another thread if this is all he has... Besides it shows everyone here just how jealous and petty Dan really is. As far as I am concerned he did us and every other reader of this thread a big service. Thanks Dan. I for one appreciate it. You have been kind enough to show all of us your true colors, and I know to NEVER put any stock in anything you say.
Aside from all this, it has been suggested time and again that any experience someone has had with a person has to be posted in a thread already existent, regardless of the good guy or bad guy nature of the thread. Although I can understand the rationale behind that preference (having all opinions on one individual concentrated in one thread) my preference differs. There are countless threads that have started as a good guy thread (and vice versa) and after several pages turned the other way around when someone posts “his experience” with the individual. The heading of the thread reads “so and so is a great guy” whereas at the end it turned out to be the other way around. When someone does a search on that individual with the intention of doing business with him he will more than likely not read the whole thread but maybe the first few posts or skim here and there. As a result he may skip very important and relevant information (good or bad) that might “hidden” inside a lengthy thread. It’s easier for me to do a search on an individual and find the good and the bad and decide based on those. It is very unlikely that I’m going to read a 300 page thread to determine if doing business or not with that person. By the time I’m done the animal I’m interested in might be sold already.

Regards

Old 09-18-2005, 11:35 AM   #72
pch101
Aside from all this, it has been suggested time and again that any experience someone has had with a person has to be posted in a thread already existent, regardless of the good guy or bad guy nature of the thread. Although I can understand the rationale behind that preference (having all opinions on one individual concentrated in one thread) my preference differs. There are countless threads that have started as a good guy thread (and vice versa) and after several pages turned the other way around when someone posts “his experience” with the individual. The heading of the thread reads “so and so is a great guy” whereas at the end it turned out to be the other way around. When someone does a search on that individual with the intention of doing business with him he will more than likely not read the whole thread but maybe the first few posts or skim here and there. As a result he may skip very important and relevant information (good or bad) that might “hidden” inside a lengthy thread. It’s easier for me to do a search on an individual and find the good and the bad and decide based on those. It is very unlikely that I’m going to read a 300 page thread to determine if doing business or not with that person. By the time I’m done the animal I’m interested in might be sold already.

You make a very good point.

Old 09-18-2005, 11:46 AM   #73
Dan Scolaro
Dennis: Are you attempting to sidetrack or start an argument? Hum? Why not just simply pick up the phone and call me and we can discuss the matter? You still have my number right? If you have lost it, its 954-426-8268.

Michele: Well if you are correct, then a moderator or the webmaster should intervene? I will contact one and inform him/her of your explanation and let you know via email.

James: Your views do not represent my opinion of the matter.

Old 09-18-2005, 11:58 AM   #74
South Dixie Dragons
Dan G.

You do make a valid point. I understand that searching about the treads and posts can become time consuming and monotonous. Even if one person came to this tread and posted something negative about their dealings with Wes, I do not think that it would have any effect on Wes and his credibility as a reputable business man. The overwhelming response here is that Wes is a "Good Guy". If I was doing research on an individual that I wanted to conduct business with, and say that the majority of customers had nothing but great things to say about him/her but there was one or two posts with derogatory comments, well I personally would dismiss the derogatory comments and chalk them up to be discruntled people who probably are not happy when they do business with anyone..(or something to that effect)
The point is that Dan S. has NO grounds what so ever to come to this treat and post something derogatory about Wes when he has never even bought so much as a rat from Wes. His post was merely made to irritate the hell out of everyone. I simply felt he should take it somewhere else. No I am not a mediator here on this sight but I am sure you will agree with me when I say that there is a lot flamming that goes on in this website and one grows weary of reading all the BS.
Now don't get me wrong here. I agree wholeheartedly that there should be threads for "Bad Guy" reports..after all we want to avoid getting ripped off or dealing with low lifes. Lord knows I do not want to deal with anyone who has unethical business practices. But Dan S. posting was nothing more than to chime into an otherwise "nice" thread and stir up some sh*t. I was merely saying "Enough!" in a politically correct way.

Dan G. ..don't you think it would be easier to have a "Good Guy" thread and a "Bad Guy" thread for individuals..I think it would be easier that way if people just posted under the appropriate thread? Wouldn't it just be easier reading? I mean if you have someone who has a "Good Guy" thread going and it is 500 post long, then they have a "Bad Guy" post and it is 5 posts long...doesn't that make it easier to do the research about that individual? I think that is easier than reading through 100 + post and then trying to determine in your mind who or what to believe and trying to make sense of all the flamming going on..Just my opinion..
Perhaps in the future at all National reptile shows there should be a boxing ring instituted for all these people who have issues with one another to be able to put on a pair of gloves and knock the crap out of each other.. maybe this would relieve some one the key board pounding that goes on in here.

Old 09-18-2005, 12:32 PM   #75
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith

Regards
You are absolutely right. The difference here besides Dan S. not having a transaction with Wes, which I don’t think, is necessary anyway. He cannot find one single transaction of any kind having to do with Wes. He cannot even comment on a deal Wes has had with someone else. He is merely posting because he just dos not like what Wes wrote to him in the Hell forum.

Old 09-18-2005, 12:36 PM   #76
Wilomn
Michele, your boxing analogy is a good one. I believe I offered it to gubitz or salito or one of their ilk. It was declined.

Here's my take on creeps like dannyboy scalero.

ALL he has is his mouth. He's not real smart. He's not real pleasant to read which probably means he's not real pleasant to talk to. When you speak of narcissism you must also be talking of dan, afterall, to him EVERYTHING is about him, all dan all the time.

One MUST consider the source before one gives credence to the statement or opinion of that source.

When a TOTAL dumbass like dannyboy comes on here and starts trying to make ME look bad, I start to chuckle. THIS clown would have a hard time finding his backside with both hands taped to his ass so WHY should I CARE what he says? NO reason at all and so I don't.

I've got a good guy certification that has 4 bad guy votes on it. brucey "I support smugglers" stephenson, neil "the liar'' gubitz, sal "the theif" tornambene and an-al/cloudnine/rob "dumber than a rock" dunlevy.

Anyone who does a search on any of those scumbags will see a difference between myself and them.

THEY lie quite a bit, more often than not in most cases.

I'm pretty sure I've got a good reputation for telling the truth.

brucey "friend of smugglers" stephenson MAY breed a few chelonians BUT his only claim to fame is that he's got enough money to buy and brag about buying expensive pets. I don't recall EVER having heard of him reproducing anything. He might have, I simply haven't heard of it.

neil "the liar" gubitz has been BUSTED lying here sooooooooooooooooooooo many times that I honestly don't know why he still comes back. He also has produced NOTHING, he is just a cheap rate broker, selling anything to anyone. He has a HISTORY of repeatedly doing this.

sal "the thief" tornambene or tornamben, whichever it may be, is plain and simple a THEIF. He produces NOTHING, sets up OLD MEN, and isn't that an interesting but a subject for another thread, to finance his "business ventures" and when he is done robbing them he moves. Funny how he moved in with "the liar" isn't it?

Then there's that excrement that masquarades as human and occasionally curses us with its presence an-al aka cloudnine. His claim to fame is owning either two or three red eared sliders and having a penchant for homosexual diatribe. I don't care who's peter goes where so long as all are willing participants. It always seemed to bother him that his deviant relationship with his ponypal kunny, another rocket scientist if ever there was one, that I was not bothered by their unholy trists.

Cowards. One and all of them chickens whose opinions are worth, well frankly, I cannot come up with a measuring increment LOW enough to properly show what level of credibility these guys have.

So, consider the source. I do. And, you know what I do when I consider these assclowns? Let me show you. Just a second whilst I clear my throat.

mi mi mi la la la harumph harumph cough cough hack mi mi mi ahhh, there we go and here we go to

This is for the four of you, brucey "friend of smugglers" and neil ''the liar'' gubitz and salito "the theif" tornambene and the MOST in the closet manmeat masticator himself, rob "dumber than a rock" dunlevy....

AHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahah ahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHHHAhah ahaHaHaHaHahahAHAHHAHAHAHahahahahaHAHaHahaHahahaHH HHHahahahahAHAHahahahaHAHahahaHahaHahaHaHAHahahaha hahHa

The best thing to do with dannyboy scalerio is to put him on ignore. If there were an intelligence minimun to post here he would NOT be able to make it.

If anything, we should feel sorry for him. Afterall, he's got to look at that mug every morning, knowing what a true scumbag he really is.

Old 09-18-2005, 12:40 PM   #77
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
He is merely posting because he just dos not like what Wes wrote to him in the Hell forum.
Apparently the TRUTH hurts. Even when you're as stupid as dannyboy sclaero.

Old 09-18-2005, 12:46 PM   #78
Dan Scolaro
Michele: Here is what was emailed to WebSlave. I hope it helps to resolve your issues.

Dear WebSlave: Someone on a good guy post is implying that a person's suspension/warning points have nothing to do with his or her character as a seller, and has also implied that this information should not at all be placed on a good guy post. If it is indeed not important to the topic, I request that you remove it from the post. However if it is indeed important and within the rules and guidelines of the BOI, I respectfully request you permit it to remain to help potential customers be aware of this information.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Old 09-18-2005, 12:47 PM   #79
South Dixie Dragons
Touche Dennis!

FYI: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=68623

the thread is quite entertaining and a prime example of the basis of my accusation against Dan S...

Old 09-18-2005, 12:53 PM   #80
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Michele: Here is what was emailed to WebSlave. I hope it helps to resolve your issues.

Dear WebSlave: Someone on a good guy post is implying that a person's suspension/warning points have nothing to do with his or her character as a seller, and has also implied that this information should not at all be placed on a good guy post. If it is indeed not important to the topic, I request that you remove it from the post. However if it is indeed important and within the rules and guidelines of the BOI, I respectfully request you permit it to remain to help potential customers be aware of this information.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Hey STUPID, er dannyboy, even YOU must know that there is a NO deletion rule for the BOI.

Man, you aren't even any good at subterfuge.

Wanna make any more promises you KNOW you can't keep?

You see, stupid, er dannyboy, I do NOT hide anything. I do not deny anything that is mine to own. This information is readily available.

Hey stupid, er dannyboy, how come YOU don't have a good guy certification? Are you afraid that you'd ONLY have "the liar" "the theif" and "smuggler's friend" for support? Don't worry, I'm sure there are other vermin and parasites out there that would LOVE to join up with you guys. Try bruce over at CRE, I hear HE likes me A LOT. LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread