Puget Sound Garters - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 10-08-2020, 11:50 AM   #1
Ballpythonbakery
Puget Sound Garters

Due to a handful of very nasty people who frequent here I'll not be participating with fauna any longer. Thank you to those who were kind and polite. Best of luck wading through this utopia of unique people.

Thank you
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2020, 11:54 AM   #2
Ballpythonbakery
Nothing more to see
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2020, 02:05 PM   #3
Sarah.Jessica
Price?

Old 10-08-2020, 04:24 PM   #4
Ballpythonbakery
Nothing
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2020, 09:35 PM   #5
elthznd901
Gabe sent you a pm and a text.

Thanks,

Lou

Old 10-09-2020, 01:21 PM   #6
NWfancyscales
Why are you wild catching a protected washington species? I mean if you're from out of state maybe you didn't know, but all wuldlife in WA state is prohibited from collecting, breeding, exporting, importing, and selling.
The only permits they have are for scientific researchers and even those are nigh impossible to find. I work really hard to protect this species from being poached and am working with local county projects to preserve their habitats from destruction and potential future reintroduction in areas they have been eradicated....

I know how tempting it is to go out and catch a beautiful species that seems rare in the hobby but please respect our state laws and animals. I know its easier to find a nice looking adult in the wild than wait for cbb babies to grow up but we have to protect the hobby and our wildlife.

Thanks for reading.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 10-09-2020, 02:13 PM   #7
Ballpythonbakery
Thank you for your input.

Sorry that it makes you upset.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-09-2020, 02:17 PM   #8
Ballpythonbakery
Though this does raise an eyebrow, you soliciting these morphs. How many if them have nuanced laws regarding them? Are you familiar with each and every state's laws regarding collecting, selling or possessing?

Looking for at least one ready to breed male Eastern garter, normals, flames, any morphs, cbb or Wild caught doesnt matter.

Will also pay more for any adult or sub adult females you may have.

Before you throw stones.....
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-09-2020, 03:40 PM   #9
NWfancyscales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballpythonbakery View Post
Though this does raise an eyebrow, you soliciting these morphs. How many if them have nuanced laws regarding them? Are you familiar with each and every state's laws regarding collecting, selling or possessing?

Looking for at least one ready to breed male Eastern garter, normals, flames, any morphs, cbb or Wild caught doesnt matter.

Will also pay more for any adult or sub adult females you may have.

Before you throw stones.....
Wild caught easterns are legal in many states and their area of origin is so wide spread it is not as much of a concern. States like Indiana, Florida, Missouri etc. I adhere and respect any state laws and federal wildlife laws. I try to be as informed as possible and if a source seems less than reputable I will skip on purchases from those collectors / sellers. I know Illinois, and Ohio collecting and selling of garter snakes is prohibited. Its more of a case by case where if someone is looking to sell an individual i ask the state of origin, do a little research and then make up my mind.

Not sure why you are trying to deflect this back onto me, I work in wildlife rehabilitation and conservation. I have in fact turned down sellers from such places where individuals were caught from Ohio without permit.

I even stated in the body of my text if you were not from the state that its possible you didn't know. I don't go as far as to report people collecting from WA to F&W, but I believe it is at least important for me to be informative and thats what my intention was.

Your judgements are for you to make, and I will not try to convince you of my authenticity further. Thanks for taking the time to read my comment and reply and I hope you have success in the future.

Christian

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 10-09-2020, 03:45 PM   #10
Ballpythonbakery
Like I said, I thanked you for your input. I was not aware and I had no malice involved. I wasn't deflecting, I was simply stating that you yourself could end up in the same situation that you are upset about when you ask for wild caught anything.

I applaud your diligence. Thanks again for the input.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!