What do you want? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-29-2006, 06:08 AM   #1
DAND
Question What do you want?

What (if anything) variety Kingsnake is on your want/wish list?

If you are anything like me the answer would be two unrelated pairs of everything.

Old 06-29-2006, 06:36 AM   #2
kmurphy
What I would like is a nice pair of Brooksi Kings. Not het for anything, just normals. I wouldn't mind a pair of goinis either. Okay, I wouldn't mind a representative pair of all the eastern kings from New Jersey to South Florida. :scatter:

Kevin

Old 06-29-2006, 12:42 PM   #3
snakebiteAZ1
I would

like another Apalachicola female breeder, and a pair of albino florida kings!!!

Old 07-01-2006, 03:19 PM   #4
Preacher Pat
I am a Splendida freak!!!! We are a minority to be sure but I think they are the perfect Getula. They do not get the monstrous size of some of the other getula and they calm down fairly fast. Mine musked and bit at first but now handle like my brooksi. I have Splendida from two different locales, natural intergrades (splendidaXholbrooki) from two locales, and a pair of Hypos. I would like to get a pair of Amels and a pair of Axanthic.

Pat G-C

Old 08-16-2006, 09:55 PM   #5
Gabriel Burgi
I would love to be able to keep and breed California Mountain Kings, of locality close to my home town, Tehachapi!

Maybe someday...

Old 08-17-2006, 12:29 AM   #6
Goanna
At this very moment I am looking for a male banded albino or het albino cal king, and I would really like to get another trio of Mexican Black Kings. I had them years ago and only bred them one season, then stupily sold the whole trio. Of course since then the prices went really high on them too, and I havent seen many available.

Old 08-18-2006, 04:15 AM   #7
FunkyRes
I'm currently looking for a female lavender in the 2' - 3' range.

I'd also like some brooksi hatchings - but I would prefer captive hatched from a gravid wild caught female.

There was a time when normal brooksi is what everyone sought after, because of how gorgeous they are as adults. Now - brooksi breeders seem to only be interested in breeding morphs, with the wild natural form getting very little attention - the wild natural form that use to be everyones desire.

I also want a pair of South Georgia eastern kings - and a pair of splendida.

But other than a sub-adult female lavender Cal King, I'm waiting for '07 hatchlings for anything else.

I'm kind of hoping there will be a female lavender > 2' < 3' at the show in Sacramento next month I can pick up.

Old 08-18-2006, 04:16 AM   #8
FunkyRes
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
What I would like is a nice pair of Brooksi Kings. Not het for anything, just normals.
Amen Brotha!

Old 08-30-2006, 10:02 PM   #9
QuesarVII
Pyros! And cal kings.. and arizona mt kings, and durango mt.....

ok... scarlet kings too

and....

OK.. I agree with DAND... a pair of everything!

Old 08-31-2006, 04:29 AM   #10
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuesarVII
Pyros! And cal kings.. and arizona mt kings, and durango mt.....

ok... scarlet kings too

and....

OK.. I agree with DAND... a pair of everything!
There we go, the truth finally comes out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!