For Sale BASINS UPDATED - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 12:07 PM   #11
Jeff Godbold
Lets not forget who produced them. Everything that Mark sells is top notch and worth paying a little more for as you know what you're buying.

I'll agree with what has already been said about the fact that Basins are the deal. I also lived in the Amazon Basin for two years and would like to add that they've closed their borders to exporting these animals to the US. So if you find a WC Basin for sale that is a recent import.........it's been imported illegally which would cause a decrease in the supply and an increase in demand...therefore creating a bit of a cut-throat market and driving the price up. I.E. - these snakes are only sold as CB animals and the gene pool as far as getting WC stock is concerned, is officially closed. That may or may not change in the future.

Basins are beautiful animals and are worth the investment IMO.

FWIW...

Old 03-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #12
Reptiledans
Basins

Ken

That is a very nice pair, if I had the extra cash sitting around I would have been all over that deal.. Awesome snakes!!!

I currently have a few and one of my females is also gravid, she is getting big as a house. I have targeted the black line, I have a LTC female with a almost black head and a male from Sean Stuart that also has a almost black head. They are both very dark in color and have a bright stripe, the only problem is the female has a broken stripe.

The price for the animals you had for sale was not bad, I think what most people fail to relize is that normally there is a waiting list on Basins and if they are offered for sale to the general public they are few and far between.
As opposed to posting them on a common board maybe you should have put them on one of the specialty boards, at least the guys there know the value of the snakes and have the husbandry skills to take care of them.

Once again great animals
Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread