Ty Park Florida?? Any Information? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #61
Lestathim
I have never bought anything from Ty but have corresponded with him a number of times. He has always been courteous, polite, and willing to help in any way. I certainly wouldn't hesitate for a minute to do business with him, nor would I hesitate to recommend anyone else to him.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #62
wyland2222
That's funny, he is sending me what I am buying from him without me paying before hand!And I have been, as I said, to his place here in Florida and seen for myself how he cares for his animals, how they are treated and the over all health of them! He has never been rude to me, and oh by the way, emailing is the best way to go, it is a paper trail as proof of the conversation! So show us the proof!!!!!!!!!! I for 1 will continue to do business with a wonderful caring considerate man!

Old 10-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #63
aambumann
This accusatory post towards Ty Park seems to be from some one with an agenda. Something is suspicious. This post does not represent the level of service and professionalism I and many others received when purchasing from Ty. Ty now that you have answered your critics sketchy claims, I would not give him the satisfaction of you wasting anymore of your time with this nonsense. Those of us who have dealt with Ty Park know the kind of service he gives to us and the reptile industry as a whole. I stand behind Ty Park and will continue to purchase his animals. I urge others to do so as well.

Old 10-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #64
Gymped
Should I be ashamed that I found this quite humorous minus the fact that it was an attempt to tarnish a great man like Ty Park's reputation. Usually the people who are attempting to slander people's reputation take the time and do their research and then come back with some evidence or another to back their claims. This guy just came out guns blazing and told everyone who posted on Ty's behalf or told him his claims had to merit that they were either fat, stupid, Ty's bitch, or a combination of the three. Sorry just found this absolutely hilarious. On a side note Ty is a great guy and business man.

Old 10-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #65
Gymped
no merit**

Old 10-07-2012, 12:50 AM   #66
Matthew T. Schaefer
I highly recommend doing business with Ty Park. The quality of his animals and his service are the among the best in this hobby/ business. He is forthright, honest, and responds quickly to inquiries.

I had a very favorable transaction with Ty last year and look forward to doing business with him again. Ty has helped me numerous times and provided excellent counsel and insight regarding questions involving the species we both keep.

Old 10-07-2012, 05:49 PM   #67
warpig
Ty is one of the few honest guys left in the business, Believe me. From my experience dealing with all the other crooks this summer.
I was about to give up finding an honest supplier that doesn't ship out animals that are half dead or animals that were likely dead before shipping. Just talking to TY and dealing with him a couple times he will be one of the first people I contact when I'm looking for something.

Old 03-27-2013, 04:57 PM   #68
paulhale
If possible, I would like to suggest/request that this thread be deleted or at least pruned of the unfounded, defamatory accusations. Ty Park is a great person. Very respectful and knowledgeable, and he genuinely loves his animals. It is a shame that this libelous and destructive thread is the third item on Google search results when you look for information on "ty parks reptiles". He does not deserve that negative attention and I would encourage moderators of Fauna to take action to remove it. Thank you and have a great day.

Old 03-27-2013, 05:02 PM   #69
GMTIRRILL
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhale View Post
If possible, I would like to suggest/request that this thread be deleted or at least pruned of the unfounded, defamatory accusations. Ty Park is a great person. Very respectful and knowledgeable, and he genuinely loves his animals. It is a shame that this libelous and destructive thread is the third item on Google search results when you look for information on "ty parks reptiles". He does not deserve that negative attention and I would encourage moderators of Fauna to take action to remove it. Thank you and have a great day.
Things on a boi stay on the boi no matter what and cant be deleted or changed

Old 03-27-2013, 05:09 PM   #70
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhale View Post
If possible, I would like to suggest/request that this thread be deleted or at least pruned of the unfounded, defamatory accusations.
Not gonna happen. BOI threads and posts are only deleted for certain rule violations. Although I do have a sneaking suspicion that Hawaiian808 is posting under a fake name, there's no way I can prove it. Anyone who reads his posts can plainly see that the attacks were from a seriously imbalanced person, and apparently had no basis in reality. I think that the greater good is served by letting his posts remain here as a shining example of just how he chooses to conduct himself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!