Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 29 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-02-2017, 10:44 AM   #281
Snakemorphology
Fake news

All this is fake news lol I feel like trump against the Democratic Party and don't know what website you went to but I don't have any blue eye Lucy's for sale
Fake news fake news fake news

Old 02-02-2017, 10:47 AM   #282
Snakemorphology
Fake news

Fake news forum it's like trump and the Democratic Party don't know what site your looking at but I don't have blue eye Lucy's for sale

Rf

Old 02-02-2017, 04:15 PM   #283
Stormborn
Be advised, he will attempt to message you, too, and heckle you over PMs.

Old 02-02-2017, 04:16 PM   #284
Stormborn
http://imgur.com/a/DVrmt

Screenshot of his PM to me.

Old 02-02-2017, 04:45 PM   #285
nickolasanastasiou
Please upload image-based evidence as an attachment, as it is a rule here. Thanks. Instructions follow.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

Old 02-02-2017, 04:47 PM   #286
Stormborn
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Please upload image-based evidence as an attachment, as it is a rule here. Thanks. Instructions follow.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671
Apologies! A mix of habit and not knowing the forum's functions! I'll get right on uploading it properly.

Old 02-02-2017, 04:49 PM   #287
Stormborn
Here we are, his PM to me uploaded properly.
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2017, 08:33 AM   #288
WaterBaby87
I spent almost 2 days reading through this thread and I am so glad I did!!!

Old 07-12-2017, 11:13 AM   #289
reptilebaby
after some months with no internet access and coming back to fauna. I have been catching up on many things I missed. Seller, I think you seem very professional, OP..I wouldn't sell or BUY even a tube of glue from you. I keep ball pythons and I would never be able to trust that you weren't lying. I personally do NOT believe those snakes are the same one. I have had many that have had almost the exact same facial markings on the side of the head. To me that head shot in no way shows this snake is indeed the one you were sent. What is so hard about finding someone to properly hold the body at an angle where we can see its back and all its markings while you open its mouth? I also believe that you were sent exactly what you paid for, a female black pastel, who to me is a gorgeous snake. Seller, I am a ball python lover through and through and next time i'm in the market for some lovely snakes I will definitely be contacting you! Buyer you proved yourself to not have a clue how to pop snakes, actually forcing what appears to be scent glands out? Seriously that would have taken an incredible amount of pressure to expel those. You just had to "prove" you were right so badly that you were positive that poor snake was a male that when no hemipenes appeared you just..kept going...

Honestly....all snakes would be better if you just got out of the business and GAVE them to someone that would care for them properly. I had a snake come in with RI years ago. guess what? I took care of it and nursed it back to health. I didn't lie about it, i didn't call names. sometimes things happen that you cannot control. it's no reason to lose your mind. also the crap about "only a 100 dollar snake" burns me. Even my 50 dollar and less normals i treat as if they are worth thousands to me because. simply. I love them. they are amazing, beautiful creatures. ALL of them. and NONE deserve to be treated as if they aren't precious. your attitude just because you claim you are "rich" is appalling to say the least. Treat your animals and buyers/sellers better. Don't try to get something for nothing. Don't try to get something more than what you were owed. and for god's sake learn how to pop snakes and how to properly care for them. My entire gut feeling is this. You found one of your own snakes. sick in your collection and decided to try and use that animal to get money back that you are not entitled to.

Old 07-12-2017, 11:15 AM   #290
reptilebaby
and yes im aware this is not a new thread. XD it made me so mad i had to comment however

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!