Good Guy Eric Chung - Chung Reptiles A+++++ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-12-2015, 03:51 PM   #1
bobbyneal
Eric Chung - Chung Reptiles A+++++

I just had a very positive transaction with Eric Chung from Chung Reptiles.

Communication was appropriate and prompt throughout the entire transaction. The purchase was a hypo everglades ratsnake, and the snake came in BETTER than I expected, and far exceeded any reasonable expectation of any reasonable buyer.

Admittedly I did not make it to FedEx to pick up the box as early as I normally like, but with mild temperatures and verification that the box had arrived and was at a temperature controlled location I was not too worried. Definitely still < 24 hours from FedEx receiving the shipping info to the animal being picked up, even less time in actual transit.

The snake was packaged appropriately and everything went smoothly. It seems more and more unusual to have a snake transaction with someone that you don't personally know previously and have everything work out this well.

I would highly recommend future business with him.

Bobby Neal

Old 11-02-2016, 08:04 PM   #2
snakesareawesome
Bought feeder lizards from Eric. Arrived a live and hopping around, what more can you ask for? Thanks Eric, the critters do appreciate it!

Old 11-03-2016, 06:11 PM   #3
inca
I have bought animals from Eric several times and always happy with the quality. Great guy and always professional.

Old 02-08-2017, 08:00 PM   #4
Sofia
I've purchased feeder lizards from Eric Chung twice now, and look forward to future purchases. The lizards all arrived alert and in apparent good health. He's been unfailingly friendly and responsive to all of my questions. It's a pleasure to do business with him.

Old 02-08-2017, 08:11 PM   #5
chrisis697
Thumbs up

Yup definitely a good business man with great healthy animals. Would not hesitate to do business again with him in the future. Keep it up Eric.
Chris
B and S Pythons

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!