Bad Guy James at Embergecko.com is a thief and lies about his Genetics!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-14-2017, 02:27 PM   #11
Reptilequeen1
I too have to geckos on payment plans with this guy and am already having issues with him I believe that he is lying to me about the male being the Giant I've asked him a question about it weighing 80 grams and already being a year-and-a-half-old and he simply responded he's been 80 grams for months he didn't tell me how many months and he updated his site and it still weighs 80 grams supposedly. I thought I was just not happy with his customer service I wish I would have found this thread before I gave this guy my money I hope this genetics are sound I'm supposed to be getting Ember glows which now I see that only he produces so I'm probably really not get anything more than tremper albinos. I am very upset and I will troll all his YouTube videos and make sure that anyone that sees any of those will know about the problems that I've had and I hope other people do the same because a lot of times we don't find forms like this until it's too late!

Old 02-15-2017, 07:43 AM   #12
Fireballs007
You need to tell him to stop the order and that you want all of your money back. He will throw a fit but your cc compant will have your back because you havnt received anything from him. I hope I saved you from him. And yes please trill him I dont know how to do that lol. But people need to know!

Old 02-15-2017, 12:59 PM   #13
Reptilequeen1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireballs007 View Post
You need to tell him to stop the order and that you want all of your money back. He will throw a fit but your cc compant will have your back because you havnt received anything from him. I hope I saved you from him. And yes please trill him I dont know how to do that lol. But people need to know!
Fireballs007 thank you for the advice

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!