Good Guy Lance lindgren aka 5150cham - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2017, 10:46 AM   #1
myroliki
Lance lindgren aka 5150cham

I just had an awesome experience with this breeder! I was looking for a female spider ball python with a good amount of white on it, he had one that I really liked. He agreed to hold it for me for half the cost, ended up being two weeks before I would be able to receive her, he was fine with it. He said she got snappy before her most recent shed(which is normal) but that she was still snappy a few days after, and he new I wanted one that was easy to handle since she would be my pet. So he offered to let me choose between two other female spiders, one that used to be snappy but hadn't been for months, and one that had never given him any problems. I decided to get the one that had never been a problem. She arrived on time this morning, safe and alive. I'm very happy with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-02-2017, 02:52 PM   #2
pagankoala
I bought a sulcata from him and he was very awesome to deal with and he makes u fell very comfortable dealing with him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 03-03-2017, 12:20 PM   #3
5150cham
Thanks for the feedback guys.. Customer service is important to me. I am glad both of you are enjoying your reptiles. Remember, I have life-time support on any of my reptiles, so don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or if would like to share some pictures.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!