Ty Park Florida?? Any Information? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:54 AM   #51
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian808
This girl cannot mind her own business. Please take English esl or at least English 101 so you can comprehend. You must be a terrible breeder and seller too. I'll do some research on you. I'm kind of learning what you do. Buying into other people's business.
And yet another visitor message left for me. I can't help getting a good chuckle over this clown actually having the audacity to question my reading comprehension.
Quote:
there's not that many receipts through Craigslist
I assure you that Western Union gives receipts. And if you replied to a CL listing, there'd be emails for you to prove it. It's just incredibly convenient that all the important things have managed to get "lost".
Quote:
I'm going to ask western union to track a payment tomorrow. Banks aren't open at 2am
What does a bank have to do with Western Union? If your bank were in any way involved, it'd be extremely easy for you to have an account history printed out to prove you sent him money. Your posts are getting progressively more nonsensical. Which is pretty bad, considering they were moronic from the beginning. Also, calling someone retarded loses a bit of it's sting, when you can't even properly spell retarded.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:59 AM   #52
Hawaiian808
English 101. Nuffsed

Old 10-06-2012, 04:05 AM   #53
Fangthane
I've already gone way past my daily quota for deciphering gibberish, and my decoder ring just broke, so I think I'm going to call it a night. Nearly-illiterate punk kids lose their charm after a while. Thanks for the laughs.

Old 10-06-2012, 04:06 AM   #54
Hawaiian808
Dan gaybeal since you help Ty Park out ill help you out. If I can't find this email confirming his sales. I will purchase you a 24hour fitness card. Because you need to be healthier. Your tits are bigger than a chicks. You have a lot of time to camp on other people's problems. You need to excersise and loose the man boobs man. I'm giving u good advice. Your picture is sitting on a couch. Haha but Damn do you ever get up and turn your computer off? Or logg off of fauna BOI? It's making you chubby by the minute. It's never too late to lose those boobs man.

Old 10-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #55
Ken Foose
Wow Ty, this guy really likes you. I'd buy from you any day of the week though. For anyone that doesn't know, Ty has the most fantastic facility, it's unbelievable. It was good hanging with you in Houston. I hope to see you again soon. Ignore this guy, and have a good life. Talk to you soon.

Old 10-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #56
WebSlave
The quickly accumulated infractions for "Hawaiian808" dropped him into a 30 day ban. He is only one short infraction from being banned for an entire year, which I fully expect him to trigger when he comes back in a month. This sort of crap is just not going to be tolerated on this site.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #57
Skinker
I've never bought from Ty Park though I'm certainly not dissuaded, after reading Kamakani's childish insults and ramblings, from giving him my business in the future.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #58
wyland2222
Don't listen to anything said against Ty, I have been to his place here in Florida, seen how he cares for his animals and am buying one from him with no worries at all, whomever this other person is, is barking up the wrong tree. Ty is as honest and trustworthy as the day is long.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #59
NVENOM8
Ty your the man! Been loving our drama free transactions since 2009.

Kamakani-your a douchebag! You fit the mo and profile of all the wannabes and losers that try so hard to play the real game of herpetoculture but because your unethical and just plain lame you'll never be part of the elite crowd of reputable dealers.Your beating a dead horse here and Ty has more crediblity than you ever will...but you probably dont even know what that means.A word of advice:Go find the nearest bridge spanning an empty river and take a dive.Straight up loser!!!

Old 10-06-2012, 02:20 PM   #60
Bill T
Ty is 1 of the best in the business.I would not hesitate to purchase from him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!