Bad Guy AOL Screen Name "aakkimallin" - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2009, 01:01 AM   #21
Ceshell
Anyways, I just wanted to clear my husbands name and show he's not out to scam yall out of your money and to tell aakkimallin that I won't put up with him defaming my husband's name, screen name, etc. Going to bed. It's late. This is a very interesting animal forum. - Shelli Norwood

Old 06-11-2009, 01:33 AM   #22
hhmoore
Shelli,
Dan Costello is well known as a scammer on a variety of sites. As far as this one is concerned, his new screen names get broadcast as soon as we become aware of. Rarely does anybody hold anything against the person he pretends to be...but when that does happen, the story is quickly set straight (as it was in this thread)

Old 06-11-2009, 01:56 AM   #23
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceshell View Post
Anyways, I just wanted to clear my husbands name and show he's not out to scam yall out of your money and to tell aakkimallin that I won't put up with him defaming my husband's name, screen name, etc. Going to bed. It's late. This is a very interesting animal forum. - Shelli Norwood
That a girl Shelli! You keep sticking up for whats white..rrrrrr...I mean right! How dare that scamming scoundrel dan costello impersonate that racist convict shank making husband of yours! I'm outraged by this. Whats this world come to when criminals impersonate criminals. Its infuriating, damn it.

Old 06-11-2009, 05:22 PM   #24
LauraB
Quote:
Anyways, I just wanted to clear my husbands name
That's right! Ole Cecil can defame his own name perfectly well, dammit!

Quote:
and show he's not out to scam yall out of your money and to tell aakkimallin that I won't put up with him defaming my husband's name, screen name, etc
Yo, Shelli ... what's ole Cecil in for? Could it be that pesky Felony Theft by Deception? Didn't that have something to do with EBay? Wasn't there also an unlawful possession of weapon charge back in December?
And didn't he have a prior prison vacation for theft and/or weapons?

lmao ... defame his name. Yeah.

Riddle: What's better 'n bein' hitched to a redneck racist neo-nazi skinhead?

Answer: Bein' hitched to a redneck racist neo-nazi skinhead felon thief who's dumber'n a rock!

Old 06-11-2009, 11:35 PM   #25
Ceshell
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
That's right! Ole Cecil can defame his own name perfectly well, dammit!

Yo, Shelli ... what's ole Cecil in for? Could it be that pesky Felony Theft by Deception? Didn't that have something to do with EBay? Wasn't there also an unlawful possession of weapon charge back in December?
And didn't he have a prior prison vacation for theft and/or weapons?

lmao ... defame his name. Yeah.

Riddle: What's better 'n bein' hitched to a redneck racist neo-nazi skinhead?

Answer: Bein' hitched to a redneck racist neo-nazi skinhead felon thief who's dumber'n a rock!
That was quite easy for you to pull up from Stormfront, WR, or wherever else you happened to have found it wasn't it, Laura ? All I wanted to do was to show that my husband didn't go around posing as this aakkimallin. He's been locked up tight for months now. And it'd be easy as pie for you to find that out too, Laura since you are so interested in him and his business. Why don't you keep digging ? Maybe you'll find some more juicy gossip to make you squeal over. I really don't care what you or anyone else thinks of him. I still stand by my husband, Cecil 100%. - Shelli Norwood (Cecil Norwood's wife)

Old 06-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #26
Ceshell
Oh, and this thread actually has nothing to do with Cecil actually. This thread actually is about somebody who used to be a member of Stormfront who was going to buy or bought one of my husband's cut coins and just said his screen name was Merk0331 when it really wasn't.

- Shelli Norwood

Old 06-12-2009, 12:10 AM   #27
critical bill
Quote:
Cecil 100%.
Yeah, 100% state owned. May as well have a welcome mat stapled to his ass with a name like Cecil.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:20 AM   #28
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Oh, and this thread actually has nothing to do with Cecil actually. This thread actually is about somebody who used to be a member of Stormfront who was going to buy or bought one of my husband's cut coins and just said his screen name was Merk0331 when it really wasn't.

- Shelli Norwood

No offense Shelli but you being pissed off about this imposter scamming under your husbands name is a lot like Hitler's wife getting ticked cuz he got someone elses parking ticket on his windshield.

It's called perspective Shelli.....now go get ready for visiting day.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:04 AM   #29
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Yeah, 100% state owned. May as well have a welcome mat stapled to his ass with a name like Cecil.

Randal Berry

Old 06-12-2009, 08:10 AM   #30
hhmoore
Since Rich went with the kind and gentle approach in another thread, I'll do the same in this one. < *puts down the stick* > (at least one person lucked out when I had an emergency to deal with that interrupted the infraction message I was typing).

Cecil's incarceration, choice of forums, etc are not the issue here...this thread is about Dan Costello's scamming activities. In case people haven't noticed the postings, tolerance for the malicious or attacking posts has decreased. There have been adjustments to some infraction descriptions, and new infractions have been created, to assist with the restyling of some posting habits. To be clear - they will sting a bit more...and getting hit a couple times will definitely leave a mark

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!