Inquiry Joshua Buchwald - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:05 PM   #11
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Bellis View Post
I should have been more clear, it was a Bumblebee that I produced and traded to someone a little over two months ago. My original photo was emailed to him. That person then sold/traded the Bee to Josh and must have used my photo in their transaction. Josh then took my photo and used it to place the ad here on Fauna.
So he used the photo you originally used to sell the snake...but he does (or did) have that snake in his possession? Thank you for clarifying that, David - it may not have been right for him to use the picture, but at least he wasn't offering a snake he didn't have.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #12
Garret
I have a transaction pending with Josh. It's been smooth so far with fast and professional communication. I'm expecting the animal tomorrow and will report my results.

Garret Hebenstreit - Cincinnati, OH

Old 06-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #13
JHB Reptiles
yes garret, she just got picked up, let me know what you think

Old 06-09-2009, 05:00 PM   #14
charleshanklin
I will add that I know first hand that Josh is working for Jon. Jon has been very busy and needs a hand. Josh is very trustworthy and a diligent worker from what I'm told.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:08 PM   #15
hhmoore
I guess the next obvious question is:
Josh, are you selling NWE's snakes for Jon, your own snakes, or some combination of the two? I've looked at some of your ads, and they certainly don't read like you are selling somebody else's animals...but I figured I might as well ask.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:23 PM   #16
JHB Reptiles
most of the animals are mine and i take care of all of them so i treat them like mine

Old 06-09-2009, 05:23 PM   #17
JHB Reptiles
having said that, some of the animals are jons that i am selling for him and some are mine.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:27 PM   #18
David Bellis
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeboy12 View Post
listen man, there is really no need for this at all, i used the photo. i apologized, this is really unreal that you would turn this into such a big deal man.
No, you didn't apologize so don't come in here and lie and say that you did. In fact you took the time to bump the ad and say it was sold but you still left the photo up.

The 'big deal' is that you had a very fishy ad up and when you were questioned the ad vanished. I'm not on a witch hunt, I'm just just trying to make sure no one is getting scammed. So far you've done nothing to assure me that you're on the up and up.

Old 06-09-2009, 08:00 PM   #19
JHB Reptiles
First of the bee is sold and the lesser is sold that is why the adds are removed, and if i didnt apologize to you, well then here it is, "im sorry". now if your gonna be immature about this and hold a grudge over a photo that I had absolutely no clue was yours then go ahead and do so, i dont even care. i think everybody will realize that you are doing the wrong immature thing here.

Old 06-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #20
jayefbe
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeboy12 View Post
First of the bee is sold and the lesser is sold that is why the adds are removed, and if i didnt apologize to you, well then here it is, "im sorry". now if your gonna be immature about this and hold a grudge over a photo that I had absolutely no clue was yours then go ahead and do so, i dont even care. i think everybody will realize that you are doing the wrong immature thing here.
That's not an apology. You can't say, "I'm sorry. But really you're being a dick".

The real issue is that a 15 year old kid showing up with ads for a bunch of calicos is a little curious. Nobody is accusing you of anything, it's just that in these situations you can never be too careful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!