Janet Kovacic GREAT person Edf01 or edfstudio@yahoo.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2009, 07:39 AM   #1
michele769
Janet Kovacic GREAT person Edf01 or edfstudio@yahoo.com

Hello, just wanted to say Janet Kovacic, and i made a snake trade and she was flawless. I traded my female bredli python for her spider bp and it was great. It was my first time doing a trade, and she showed me that there are some good honest people out the who do trades the right way. Everything she promised went the way she said and i wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.
Also you can visit her website at edfpythons.com

Michael Carannante

Old 06-11-2009, 08:18 AM   #2
edf01
Thanx Mike,

but I just wanted anyone who tries my website to know, it's down- changing hosts or something like that- found a cheaper place so I let the one expire.

Bredli is doing great by the way, eats like a charm- even if she tries going for fingers once in a while.

Janet Kovacic

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!