Bad Guy Brandon Griffey - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #171
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
1.) Explain to me how proper quarantine or acclimation periods is off topic in the death of an overstressed juvenile?

2.) It does not matter if it bred. It was put in the female anyway. Two females in fact.

3.) What testing is being done to prove whatever was wrong with it happened in Xavier's care?

4.) You never put it in with anything, Thomas did, but since you guys have trouble figuring out who does what, whatever. Fact remains, the day of or two days later, it was introduced without a proper period of acclimation to destress.

5.) That defense does not work anywhere. Try telling a cop everyone goes five miles over the speed limit when you get pulled over for it one day.

6.) I'd like to see the 1500.00 spent in vet. bills and just who paid for it.

7.) The time in transit is irrelevant when the entire time in transit was on an airplane (serious altitude and temperature shifts) where package handling is less than careful.

8.) What are y'all doing about the two females exposed to Salmonella?

9.) It was your choice to agree to two animals for the one, so I am not sure what you are attempting to accomplish there.
Last three got screwed up numbers wise, so I corrected it here.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #172
Snakemanbonk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
Quarantine or not, that snake should have been allowed to acclimate before being put in with females. It wasn't a lack of quarantine that killed it; it was a lack of quarantine that makes Brandon and Tom look like they don't care about their personal collections.

I wonder if they even attempted to feed him. I know balls tend to go off feed in the breeding season, but if he wasn't in breeding mode anyway, why not remove the females for a bit, attempt feeding, and try again later?
The snake was breeding the week before I got it. BREEDING MODE!!
Yes I did attempt to feed it. It didn't eat nothing that was offered (RATS, AFS RATS, MICE) IT DID NOTHING!! but stayed balled up in the back of the tub. The snake crap and died 8 days

Old 05-07-2012, 10:07 PM   #173
Lucille
Diem, I sent the vet a note, am interested to see if he replies and what he says.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #174
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Diem, I sent the vet a note, am interested to see if he replies and what he says.
If they respond, I would be surprised, only because the inquiry is not coming from a party related to the snake, but I am interested to see it either way.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:20 PM   #175
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemanbonk View Post
Hahaha I'm greedy hun? Because I ask for my snakes back after the snake I got died in 8 days if you want to be technical. Y'all making your self's look bad by making up stuff and going way off topic. What's next I'm going to mass produce normals? IT DID NOT BREEEEEEEEEDD!! witch means it didn't lock up. So y'all think that everybody that brings any reptile to public shows, quarantine every animal that's there's for 90 days before they put them back in there original cage or tub. I can't wait until the final testing is done so y'all can go troll another thread. Why would I put the snake that wasted right in the snake bag into the tub with one of my females that don't even make any sense. Didn't Xavier ask me on May 9th have I bread for me yet? And I said not yet. That don't mean I put it with one yet. Did I put it in with a female YES I DID. Did I put it in the same day NOOOOO. So all the breeders that's selling breeder males right now that's advertising ”Ready for your Females now” and not preaching quarantine they must be bad guys Too hun? If I'm so greedy why would I pay $1500 in vet bills? If I didn't care about the well being of my collection and Xavier's collection. I provided great costumer sevice and shipping and receiving in less then 5 hours and I gave Xavier enchi pastel as throw in a $1500 snake when he was asking me for any single gene codom female that I'm sold out of. I stand by the quality and and health of every snake or animal I sell.
I don't think you are actually comprehending anything that many of the members wrote. In a nutshell

1. It doesn't matter if you quarantined or not...but the fact that you did NOT muddies your "case."

2. You did not actually even HAVE the snake in your possession for very long...where was the breeding going on?

3. You did breed the male, it doesn't matter if you witnessed locks or not...in fact, most of us probably take EVERYTHING you say with a grain of salt since you've been caught in several exaggerations (age of the animal, feeding before shipping...)

4. You threated the seller with a Bad BOI if he didn't bend over.

5. You seem to appear so dense that you actually are NOT helping your case because who would want to do business with someone that couldn't understand the simplest explanations?

6. No matter how many times you scream out that you did nothing wrong (and actually you didn't). The animal was yours to do with as you pleased.

BUT...since you considered it YOURS and treated it accordingly by introducing it to your collection almost immediately...then you can't now scream that the snake wasn't yours and should be replaced.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #176
Snakemanbonk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
1.) Explain to me how proper quarantine or acclimation periods is off topic in the death of an overstressed juvenile?

2.) It does not matter if it bred. It was put in the female anyway. Two females in fact.

3.) What testing is being done to prove whatever was wrong with it happened in Xavier's care?

4.) You never put it in with anything, Thomas did, but since you guys have trouble figuring out who does what, whatever. Fact remains, the day of or two days later, it was introduced without a proper period of acclimation to destress.

5.) That defense does not work anywhere. Try telling a cop everyone goes five miles over the speed limit when you get pulled over for it one day.

6.) I'd like to see the 1500.00 spent in vet. bills and just who paid for it.

7.) The time in transit is irrelevant when the entire time in transit was on an airplane (serious altitude and temperature shifts) where package handling is less than careful.

8.) What are y'all doing about the two females exposed to Salmonella?
7.) It was your choice to agree to two animals for the one, so I am not sure what you are attempting to accomplish there.
Oh look it's MR.CSI he ain't got nothing else better to do but troll this thread. What are trying to accomplish detective? Does it matter who paid for the vet bills it was paid for. You don't know what type of arrangements Me and Tom have. Like I said when final test comes back we will know everything that's need to know about what really happen and how long the snake had the internal condition.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:24 PM   #177
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Oh look it's MR.CSI he ain't got nothing else better to do but troll this thread. What are trying to accomplish detective? Does it matter who paid for the vet bills it was paid for. You don't know what type of arrangements Me and Tom have. Like I said when final test comes back we will know everything that's need to know about what really happen and how long the snake had the internal condition.
I'm a female, first off.

Second, I hope you realize you're defensive act makes you look poorly. If you could take a minute to compose yourself in a calm, collected and decent manner, people might be more inclined to take what you say to heart.

Allowed to me enlighten you on what an "inquiry" is. It is the act of inquiring, of asking questions to gain a deeper understanding of a given situation at hand. That is the point of all of this.

I have to wonder your attitude had you posted the Bad Guy Thread first, as you desired to do but was unable to beat Xavier to the punch.

Again, what is it being tested for?

Old 05-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #178
deborahbroadus
Quote:
HE is a female.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:28 PM   #179
FAZE31
Xavier hs been awfully quit on this bad guy post that he started!!!!!!!! Is it because he knows that he is in the wrong and traded a sick???? It may be possible that he knew this snake was sick who knows right? Its just funny he makes the bad guy post and you dont hear much more from him after Brandon and Tom started explaining!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #180
ShadowAceD
Quote:
? If I'm so greedy why would I pay $1500 in vet bills?
Quote:
Does it matter who paid for the vet bills it was paid for.
It does when you cannot seem to keep your story straight.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!