Bad Guy Phil Robbins and Jeremy Hargett ( jsh reptiles ) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:36 PM   #61
MiamiCracker
Nope???? I didn't think so. Because it didn't happen.....again.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:37 PM   #62
MiamiCracker
Ok, i'll make this next one very easy for you

Show me ANYWHERE where I attempted to scam ANYBODY.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:43 PM   #63
MiamiCracker
Bro, for real. Put up or shut up. Oh wait you are shutting up, because you can't prove any of your claims.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:46 PM   #64
filenamex5100
actually fauna's server was updating so i couldn't respond. hahaha

Old 10-26-2016, 08:51 PM   #65
filenamex5100
I'm not going to get into a debate over it. if you read the original post and the others that follow....i never said you had togolensis for sale. but you I'm pretty sure you have knowledge that Jeremy was selling them that way.
if I'm wrong...get Jeremy on here and explain why he was selling togolensis. the proof is in the writing.
he offered them DIRECTLY TO ME FOR $170 !!! explain it then!!! youre the manager after all. explain it!!!! or you can dance around the real issue and get upset like you seem to be doing...rather than explaining it. other people are reading and I'm sure they want you to explain it as the "invertebrate manager". nows your chance to explain it.
if you cant explain it....get the real scammer on here (Jeremy) and do what a "manager" should do and make him explain it. one of the two of you is lying....no if's and's or but's about it!!

Old 10-26-2016, 08:56 PM   #66
filenamex5100
ive submitted my proof and the behavior of you and Jeremy is proof that its fishy.

if you are innocent as you claim....you should be getting pissed at Jeremy for running such a scam and using your name!! I'm just the messenger. i would think youd want him to chime in and start taking blame...but true to your colors, youd rather get upset and be part of the problem rather than the solution.

leave it be if you wish. your future customers/victims/whatever will read this and base their dealings with you how they see fit. like i said before....ill sleep just fine knowing i did my part. I'm not out any money after all. maybe its because I'm dink, little boy, crazy, idiot, etc etc etc...maybe that's why i uncovered your scam and didn't lose any money. :-)

Old 10-26-2016, 08:56 PM   #67
MiamiCracker
Wow.....somebody really hurt you didn't they? You claomed I was a con and a scammer.
Prove your claim. That's all you have to do. Prove your claim. Show where I tried to scam or con someone. We are still waiting.

Old 10-26-2016, 09:01 PM   #68
MiamiCracker
Still Waiting

Old 10-26-2016, 09:06 PM   #69
filenamex5100
again...part of the problem and not the solution. your name was given to me by your employee jeremy. that's proof that he was sending me to you. that means you are involved. telling me to prove it over and over doesn't mean you are innocent. it also doesn't mean you are guilty. but until you wanna address the facts (the fact that i was offered togolensis by your employee)...your post's are pointless.

heres what ill do for you phil!! since you want to be such a problem.

ill try to get screen shots from the other guy who spoke with Jeremy. you had better hope you aren't part of that conversation as well or i feel like you are in for it!! haha. I'm not going to promise he will be interested in getting involved but i will ask.

Old 10-26-2016, 09:10 PM   #70
bobtard
Rowdy, you could probably post this over on AB as well. This isn't someone who should be in our hobby.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!