Inquiry Epik Reptiles anyone with experience? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-12-2016, 07:58 PM   #1
Lauren L
Epik Reptiles anyone with experience?

I am looking for a snake and I ran across these guys anyone have experience with them?

https://www.instagram.com/epik_reptiles/

Old 11-12-2016, 10:52 PM   #2
Robert Walker
No personal dealings with him.
Epik Reptiles's Fauna account: EpikCity718
Name: Robert / Roberto Morales
Previous BOI: Link

Good luck!

Old 11-12-2016, 11:26 PM   #3
Lauren L
thanks Robert going to be a bit cautious because i have no idea. i check everyone through BOI honestly lol

Old 11-13-2016, 11:36 AM   #4
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren L View Post
thanks Robert going to be a bit cautious because i have no idea. i check everyone through BOI honestly lol
No problem. I think you are smart to check everyone out on the BOI "first". Too many times folks only check "after" the fact, once it is too late. So, good job!

Old 11-14-2016, 12:13 PM   #5
Reptile Kreations
I've dealt with him plenty of times and it has always been excellent.

Old 11-18-2016, 11:48 PM   #6
Robert Walker
Found this interesting enough I thought it should be included here.
Attached Images

Old 11-20-2016, 09:09 AM   #7
caffeinecynic
I can't speak for an actual purchase from this individual, but I attempted to purchase from him and here is a transcript of the conversation (it was through PM here on Fauna):

ME
Leopard Female
Hello!

Would it be possible for me to see a solo picture of your leopard female for sale?

HIM
Those are new pic and the pictures are pretty big

ME
Oh I agree!

I just don't know which one is the female? They look to be group shots

HIM
There are all different

Pic 1 female
Pic 2 female
Pic 3 female
Pic 4 female
Pic 5 male
Pic 6 my logo

ME
That's the pastel leopards, right? Not the single gene leopard female? Sorry for being confusing, I'm interested in that one, not the pastels

HIM
yes these are the pastel leopard the Regular leopard Are going to be sold tomorrow

---------

At the time of my messaging him, he was still posting leopards and pastel leopards for sale, both sexes... so I was confused/surprised to find that the single gene leopard female wasn't available. I took my business elsewhere, but I got the impression he didn't understand what I was asking. Perhaps my question was confusingly worded; I just wanted to know which one was the single gene female that he had listed as available.

Hope this experience helps.

Old 11-20-2016, 10:22 AM   #8
Lauren L
i messaged him with an inquiry when i posted this through morph market just to be curious.

as most know if you submit a question through the individual animal you are asking about it links to the ad posting .

I asked for pictures of the parents and cost + shipping. his first response was.

"What"

then a follow up email sometime later.

"Hi sorry for the late response. Shipping is $47 from reptile express yes I do take PayPal remember PayPal has a feeds " along with the requested pictures.

I believe i will be going with a different snake from someone else with a better and more well known reputation. No offense to this man but some of the above posts are very curious and a bit of a flag for me..

Old 12-01-2016, 11:41 AM   #9
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Found this interesting enough I thought it should be included here.
ALSO find it interesting that once he was called out, the classified ad was deleted, and reposted again. Ray had to return to dispute the claim once more.
Attached Images

Old 12-01-2016, 08:12 PM   #10
Lauren L
geez, yeah ...that wont be happening any time soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!