Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:51 PM   #241
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Thanks. I'm not a forensic IT guy, but it looks legit to me. Gonna be hard to take anything he says seriously, when it's clearly shown he'll lie to bolster his credibility.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:52 PM   #242
Lucille
At least when prospective buyers search Rick Ferro's name on this site, this thread will come up and they can see what they are in for.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:53 PM   #243
Snakemorphology
Ow last one

It's amazing it state to snakemorphology sending and not receiving

Old 12-03-2016, 07:53 PM   #244
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
Don't know but here I'm done won't respond any more have fun guys can't say it wasnt
Lmao! Explain to me how you would be in Jessica's email sending a message to yourself with that picture? And why your picture is exactly the same as Jessica's but the facility in the picture is different?

Second piece of evidence you're without question a scammer. You just photoshopped the picture you took into the email that Jessica just posted proving you lied AGAIN.

You didn't even photoshop the picture in straight.

Can you explain why you have the exact same computer screen, dimensions, camera, definition, etc as Jessica but why the picture of your "facility" looks so much more crisp in the one you just posted?

I thought you already learned your lesson but I guess not. I'll hang out for strike three.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:57 PM   #245
Snakemorphology
People really need sycohelp here

People really need syco help here good rittens

Old 12-03-2016, 07:58 PM   #246
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology
Great email editing
Notice the uneven gaps outlined in red?

I'd say it's more a care of horrible email editing on your part. if you're going to insert a picture with Photoshop, at least make sure it's straight. While not quite as bad as you are, your pic is still pretty crooked.
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2016, 07:58 PM   #247
Big Borg Reptiles
If that means you wish people here were more gullible/stupid, then I can see why you would fee that way. Seriously, how did you not learn your lesson after trying it the first time? Are you really this dense?

Old 12-03-2016, 08:01 PM   #248
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
Don't know but here I'm done won't respond any more have fun guys can't say it wasnt
Nice crop job on that picture. It's not even squared up on your screen. Look at the top left hand corner of the picture and check out the gap between the picture and the actual screen then look on the same side but look at the bottom. That gaps shrinks down to an 1/8 of an inch.

Jessica I'm glad you posted that email. I'd call that the last nail in his coffin.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:03 PM   #249
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Notice the uneven gaps outlined in red?

I'd say it's more a care of horrible email editing on your part. if you're going to insert a picture with Photoshop, at least make sure it's straight. While not quite as bad as you are, your pic is still pretty crooked.
You beat me to the punch!!

Old 12-03-2016, 08:06 PM   #250
Big Borg Reptiles
Waiting to hear the excuse for this one. Probably posted that picture on accident lol

Why do scammers always have that distinct trash smell? It's so pungent you pick up on it just through their posts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!