Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 107 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2017, 11:19 PM   #1061
Sugarhedgie
this is how this convo went

Cheyenne Elizabeth Abbott
Chat Conversation Start
Member of sell off your reptiles
Lives in Parksville, Kentucky
Tue 9:53pm

FROM ME......
Hi.
I actually asked ty if he would send me a t+ and he said no "I owe you $2500 and I sell those for $5000"

He did ask me for my shipping info when he TOLD me that he hadn't produced any t- blues and he TOLD me that he was gong to pick one up from a friend. I said I don't know how I feel about that (because it was supposed to be produced by ty)
But I asked him for the breeder/friends info. And a pic and he refused to give me that info

Later he asked me for my shipping info again I asked him what he was sending me
He said an albino that would grow up to look just like the one in the raffle photo.

But the raffle photo was a t- blue and he had already told me he didn't produce any then in one of his fb posts he said if I wasn't so greedy I would have gotten what the other 2 winners got which were t+ albino tegus because he couldn't even get any from his friend.

Them on comment #77 on the fauna thread he said
"When I decided to send her a t+ albino I decided not to communicate it to her because I wanted to see what type of a person she was and she was greedy till the end"

I won a prize and for whatever reason ty wanted to play a game and i guess he thought I should just wonder what he would send and be hapoy with that.
9:49pm

Cheyenne Elizabeth Abbott accepted your request.

FROM CHEYENNE..........
What's certainly striking me as suspicious is the other two winners didn't have these problems
Not to mention, are you really suing a not for profit organization? Your thought process baffles me on that one. I expect you're getting good legal advice and not just flushing legal fees down the toilet over a hundred pages of pride on fauna
You should have given him your address, received the animal, then had your battle if it was not what you wanted. You had a poor attitude from the beginning and obviously didn't get involved for charitable purposes which is why he is dragging you (rather successfully) through the mud
11:04pm

FROM ME...............
When someone ships me something I prefer to know what is being shipped I think most people would have wanted to know what is being shipped especially when his story had changed so many times.

Ya know if he really intended to send me a t+ like he sent the others. Maybe he should /could have said hey because o didn't produce any t- and I couldn't get one from my friend so I'm gonna send you a t+albino. What is your address?

I would have given him the shipping address!! But I don't think it is ok to keep a customer guessing. It wasn't a game. It was a prize I won.

Instead of as he said. "When I decided to give her a t+ I didn't communicate that to her because I wanted to see what type of a person is and she was greedy till the end"

There are raffle laws in place so things like this don't happen to people. FL 849.0935 if you care to check them out

As for the charitable purpose. Ty sold 60 raffle tickets at 100 each in about an hour. Do you really think that all those people would have each donated 100+ in about an hour if it wasn't a raffle to get either an albino tegu or $3000??

Of course we all wee happy to help the IRCF but I'm sure everyone was also excited to win one of those prizes too.

I was civil and only asked a few questions when ty started calling me names and making libelous and defamatory posts on his fb page.
And it still continues.
He doesn't tell the whole truth. Like his most recent post. He chose to only post 2 little pieces and says that the court heard all the evidence and decided to drop it. He said I said that I had it dropped and called me psychotic. But I did have it dropped (without predjudice)

You are entitled to your opinion it's nice to se another loyal ty follower. He has a great support network with some very interesting characters 😉

i attatched the photos of the complete ruing and the fl state law chapter.

Old 03-08-2017, 11:28 PM   #1062
Sugarhedgie
Show him some respect!!!!
The tegu is fat are they blind!!
Attached Images

Old 03-09-2017, 12:16 AM   #1063
filenamex5100
michelle...just do what you've got to do to get this back in a court room. if ty's defense is that "i asked for her address and she refused", you, at a minimum will be awarded the tegu or the $3000.
if he wants to say things about not mentioning sending you a certain tegu to see what kind of a person you are, again, you will be awarded a tegu or $3000.

this thread continues on and on and on with the same thing pretty much over and over. if i can be honest....i am SOOOOOOO excited for you to get a resolution in court. i honestly think that the court will laugh in ty's face when the evidence is presented. i also believe that not only will you get your prize, i also believe you can get damages after the fact (lost wages, defamation, embarrassment, etc). and i also would hope (and think) that since this is being forced into a settlement rather than ty working this out, he likely could be committing criminal offenses. i would kill over dead if they required him to write you a check on the spot, immediately followed by his arrest. hahaha.

Old 03-09-2017, 12:25 AM   #1064
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
i would kill over dead
Rowdy,
I got your drift, but I think you meant to say, "Keel over".

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 03-09-2017, 12:34 AM   #1065
filenamex5100
haha....you would be correct indeed!

Old 03-09-2017, 12:40 PM   #1066
DavidBeard
That Red Tegu above is morbidly obese. Wild tegus that are in good health do *not* look like that, to say the least.

Old 03-09-2017, 01:59 PM   #1067
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
That Red Tegu above is morbidly obese. Wild tegus that are in good health do *not* look like that, to say the least.

David,
You are 100% correct, but more important than that, the self acclaimed guru, & know it all about lizards, states, it's a mystery to him, how it retains it's weight, not eating since Oct.

I would of figured, an expert, such as he thinks he is, would be able to figure it out.

Again, the very best of luck to you Michelle...

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 03-09-2017, 02:31 PM   #1068
Lucille
Did Ty just admit he did not know something "It's a mystery to me" and then turn right around and criticize someone else for not knowing something "Because you don't know anything about red tegu"?

Old 03-09-2017, 02:32 PM   #1069
Cletus Marley
His facebook crew are really protective based on the screenshots posted here. That kind of talk has to be going to his head. They sure do seem to hold him in high regard.

Old 03-09-2017, 03:19 PM   #1070
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Marley View Post
They sure do seem to hold him in high regard.
He may have good qualities. I think they are doing him a disservice by not recognizing that there is some room for improvement.
He and the IRCF really dropped the ball with Michelle, not only with the prize but later, as the issue unfolded, by not simply thinking it over and doing the right thing.
The problem with this issue is that it will inevitably follow them and cloud their good deeds. Ty is trying from what I've read, to recast himself and repaint the event in a light more flattering to him, but I think that many here and elsewhere see through that faux finish.
Both Ty and the IRCF have damaged their own reputations, but there is always, until the gavel falls, time to rethink their position and do what is right, and thereby begin to repair the harm that they have done to themselves.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu