Info DOGMADRAGONS (Brandon Tardy) aka Dragonsblood - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2017, 11:21 PM   #1
WebSlave
DOGMADRAGONS (Brandon Tardy) aka Dragonsblood

Got an IP match with someone who is apparently bent on causing problems in the classifieds by posting derogatory comments on others ads selling dragons. Perhaps a case of underhanded attacks at competition for using a false info during registration, or a VERY remote possibility of a coincidence, but certainly something people need to be aware of when considering doing business with this individual.

In the profile for the fake registration he lists his interests as:
Quote:
targeting people who post prices that are way to high for their low quality animals
Sorry fella, not here you don't. I am banning the fake account. Next time this happens your original account gets banned too.

Old 02-04-2017, 11:37 PM   #2
filenamex5100
!! always lookin out !! thanks

Old 02-05-2017, 12:10 AM   #3
lillyorchid
BEWARE!
Two different names along with two different States listed, and different ages.
Where do the IP's come from Webslave?

DOGMADRAGONS

Name : Brandon Tardy
DOGMADRAGONS is an unknown quantity at this point
Trader Rating: (0)

Dragonsblood

Name : Henry Jameson
Dragonsblood is at reputation level -10 to -49

Old 02-05-2017, 12:15 AM   #4
DOGMADRAGONS
Thanks! Was using a friend's phone a welll

Old 02-05-2017, 01:05 AM   #5
DOGMADRAGONS
I can promise you I have no beef with any breeders. the quality of my animals speaks for themselves haha

Old 02-05-2017, 01:17 AM   #6
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyorchid View Post
BEWARE!
Two different names along with two different States listed, and different ages.
Where do the IP's come from Webslave?

DOGMADRAGONS

Name : Brandon Tardy
DOGMADRAGONS is an unknown quantity at this point

Dragonsblood

Name : Henry Jameson
Dragonsblood is at reputation level -10 to -49
Phoenix, Arizona.

Old 02-05-2017, 05:10 PM   #7
DOGMADRAGONS
Dear Fauna Users,
I would like to say a couple things to yall. Just joined this site and am very interested and happy about the community you guys have!
I'm a breeder that's just starting out with using the Internet in order to sell my beauties in order to give others the chance to own one of my pieces of living art. I performed actions that have been making me look bad and of course own up to it. I apologize to the breeders of the animals I made a couple comments on. It was my intention to inform others on practices and I went about it the worst possible way and own it. Hopefully it shows here and I would not enjoy having to leave the site with such a short coming. I have a very deep passion for this species and always will and just didn't show it correctly! Again apologies to the individuals who took it and will hopefully get the chance to earn back the respect from some of the users on here due to the foolish mistake.

Old 02-05-2017, 05:41 PM   #8
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOGMADRAGONS View Post
Again apologies to the individuals who took it and will hopefully get the chance to earn back the respect from some of the users on here due to the foolish mistake.
Coming hot on the heels of these posts:
Quote:
Hhahah enjoy I did nothing wrong on both accounts and only spoke the truth.
Quote:
Yummmmmm
I'm sure we can all agree that your input is an asset to the community, and the sudden about-face seems totally sincere.

Old 02-05-2017, 05:46 PM   #9
DOGMADRAGONS
Well I won't win you all back. I would consider this both of our loses and am sorry I couldn't find a way with my words to convince ya to give me a shot. Enjoy what's coming nothing but the best from me and thats really the only way to prove it to you now

Old 02-05-2017, 08:12 PM   #10
Chris Kennard
Perhaps another way to prove your sincerity would be to apologize individually to those you attacked (names included) as well as to the administration here for your antics with regard to violating the rules here. It would be a good start.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!