Mike Losley- Loser-Fraud-Liar - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #61
David_Means
Looks like Mike has deleted his for-sale threads. I will keep this thread up to date with any new for-sale threads if he posts any.

Thanks, David

Old 03-16-2009, 10:43 PM   #62
Nagini
I'm sorry for your loss on the deal, but I think your doing the right thing. warn others and continue to be a thorn in his side and maybe one day he'll give up

Old 03-17-2009, 02:41 AM   #63
Pony
Whoa so weird. I think this is the person who sold me an ADULT Captive bred Savannah monitor who was tame, picture showed an adult being held without gloves. What I got in the mail was a severely aggressive juvenile who had clearly never been handled. I sent 2 wtf emails and never got an email back..

Old 03-17-2009, 05:34 PM   #64
David_Means
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagini View Post
I'm sorry for your loss on the deal, but I think your doing the right thing. warn others and continue to be a thorn in his side and maybe one day he'll give up

Thank you for the support. I told Mike when all this happened that I would not let it go, guess he thought I was joking. He can never undo what he did to those poor carpets and emeralds, but you would think he would at least settle his debt with me. People like Mike have no business owning animals of any kind.

David

Old 03-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #65
David_Means
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
Whoa so weird. I think this is the person who sold me an ADULT Captive bred Savannah monitor who was tame, picture showed an adult being held without gloves. What I got in the mail was a severely aggressive juvenile who had clearly never been handled. I sent 2 wtf emails and never got an email back..
Do you still have the email address or the address he shipped from? If you PM them to me I can tell you if it was Mike.

Thanks, David

Old 03-18-2009, 01:06 AM   #66
Pony
Sadly I don't. Idk why I got rid of it. I got it from off of kingsnake though.

Old 03-18-2009, 04:56 AM   #67
snakewrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
Who is captive breeding Savs? This should have been your first indication that something was fishy...

Old 03-18-2009, 09:35 AM   #68
Pony
They aren't IMPOSSIBLE to breed, just incredibly difficult. It was my first Sav and I didn't know this. I'm usually a tegu/gecko person.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:43 AM   #69
Royal Morphz
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethsExotics View Post
Who is captive breeding Savs? This should have been your first indication that something was fishy...
I'm gonna take this off topic but why is a captive bred Sav a 1st indication something is fishy. Now before you answer keep in mind they have been bred in captivity in the past and I had the chance last year to see this fact come to fruitation

Old 03-18-2009, 11:09 AM   #70
Pony
There is a local breeder near me as well..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
garden of eden reptiles, herpmasters inc., m and j reptiles, michael k. losey, mike losey, mike33569, tegulover1960, tegusrus