Finally Done Hiding -- Ft. My Awkward Introduction - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 06-07-2019, 06:45 AM   #11
Insomniac101
You've acquired quite a bit of eclectic skills for someone so young. Mazel tov!

My brain functions in a similar manner; kind of an OCD/Asperger's/Type-A combo platter!

Kathy (another Michigander)😁

Old 06-07-2019, 09:02 AM   #12
Great Lakes Snakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielboykins View Post
You are a very unusual person. That's cool!
Thank you! I've never really been one to follow in the rooted footsteps of others... always drifted into my own realm and stuck there. Nonetheless, doing so has led me to some interesting places in life that I've come to appreciate throughout the years. Definitely taught me to embrace my idiosyncrasies!

Old 06-07-2019, 09:03 AM   #13
Great Lakes Snakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
You've acquired quite a bit of eclectic skills for someone so young. Mazel tov!

My brain functions in a similar manner; kind of an OCD/Asperger's/Type-A combo platter!

Kathy (another Michigander)😁
I appreciate you saying that, thank you!

Old 08-22-2019, 11:23 PM   #14
Jade McDonald
Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm new too. My name is Jade. I have a 2 year old daughter, 2 dogs - Labrador x spaniel & a recuse , a turtle, an aquarium, a tarantula-red rump, a Columbian rainbow boa and a western hognose! I enjoy kayaking, paddleboarding and hill walking.

My hognose has always been friendly, eager to come out and never hissed. About a month ago I went to take him out and he hissed at me! I was shocked and left him there. I tried again and was more persistent to which he headbutted me! Then he has gone into hiding. He no longer sleeps in his hide and moves about, he has burrowed not only under the sawdust but under the new paper at the bottom and is curled up and just stays there. He won't come out for food and if I pull back the paper he hisses,puffs and is very angry. Does anyone have any advice please? Should I leave him or force him out?

Old 10-17-2019, 06:46 AM   #15
be40922
Howdy,
Its very useful to so many like me. Thanks for sharing this content.
I would love to share this with others.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
snake breeding, snakes