Inquiry Pete Kahl - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2010, 10:39 PM   #31
lanceheads
Well he's on the BOI now.
Last Activity: 01-15-2010 09:19 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Ben Seigel Reptiles?

So maybe he will respond, but probably not because he knows he's stuck his foot in his mouth and is having a hard time removing it. Just a guess. How about it mr. Neville?

Randal Berry

Old 01-15-2010, 11:10 PM   #32
illbeyoursoldier
Funny he demands IMMEDIATE response to all HIS questions, but when the tables are turned...

Chelsea Lynn Gardiner

Old 01-16-2010, 07:08 AM   #33
Slipmattic
He got his panties all in a bunch, and we tied them up so he can't get them out. Funny how he still has yet to respond so we MAYBE can untie them for him ....

Old 01-16-2010, 08:25 AM   #34
TattooLost
Honestly, it sounds to me like he might've WANTED a snake from Pete. Probably wanted to set up a payment plan (like in the thread mentioned earlier), and got agitated when it wasn't accepted? Maybe? Who knows. It certainly sounds like just sour grapes to me. I see no facts, just bloated accusations. All I can say is good luck to the OP on finding someone to set up payment plans he likes, as quickly as he wants.

This thread certainly wouldn't deter me from any dealings with Mr. Kahl.

Old 01-16-2010, 09:22 AM   #35
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
Honestly, it sounds to me like he might've WANTED a snake from Pete. Probably wanted to set up a payment plan (like in the thread mentioned earlier), and got agitated when it wasn't accepted? Maybe? Who knows. It certainly sounds like just sour grapes to me. I see no facts, just bloated accusations. All I can say is good luck to the OP on finding someone to set up payment plans he likes, as quickly as he wants.

This thread certainly wouldn't deter me from any dealings with Mr. Kahl.
I am going to have to agree Rick. I do understand how bigger places can take a while to get back to a person, regardless of the amount of money they wish to spend. But it does seem as this was all initiated more from personal beef, or a simple misunderstanding.

It will be nice to hear from Pete regarding this issue (if he remembers the situation with the OP, his "side of the story" etc.)

From the replies this thread has gotten, I would have to agree that Pete will be on my list to consider future purchases thru.. So at least this thread has had a positive turn. (also good that he made it an inquiry, not bad guy thread)

Old 01-24-2010, 12:57 PM   #36
jcboas
I have to put in my 2 cents. I have met and bought from Pete and although not a real expensive buy( albino ball & albino boa) he treated me very well and was the nicest anyone could be. There is alot of stress running a big operation especially at the Daytona show but he personally called me at home so we could set up a day to ship my snakes as I live in calif. and carried on a lengthy conversation with me not only about snakes but other non related reptile stuff. Sorry this person feels this way but the reptile business has changed alot in the last 20 yrs and I am sure losing one customer will not hurt his business. Thanks Pete Kahl for what you have done for the reptile business.

John Childers Calif.

Old 01-26-2010, 11:50 AM   #37
KingBowser
I'm guessing Pete Kahl could care less about this thread and has other things to worry about. More power to him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!