Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:57 PM   #101
DAND
I guess Christine won't be making the website I won the auction for. Guess I shouldn't have been so patient.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:59 PM   #102
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I guess Christine won't be making the website I won the auction for. Guess I shouldn't have been so patient.
Dave, I am sure your website will be created. Although, I would talk to the source as I am not going to speak for that member.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:00 AM   #103
Dennis Hultman
Jeff and Christina, The fact that check numbers don't match is just icing on the cake. If Maggie states she didn't get it, that's all I need. She didn't get it.
If I were you, I would start worrying about the several law enforcement members here if the funds aren't sent ASAP.

You can call it in "oversight" or anything you want but those funds need to get the right place, now.

The members of this forum will not rest on this issue. You have my word on that.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:01 AM   #104
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

The members of this forum will not rest on this issue. You have my word on that.
DARN FRICKEN SKIPPY!!!

Old 05-24-2010, 12:02 AM   #105
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Jeff and Christina, The fact that check numbers don't match is just icing on the cake. If Maggie states she didn't get it, that's all I need. She didn't get it.
If I were you, I would start worrying about the several law enforcement members here if the funds aren't sent ASAP.

You can call it in "oversight" or anything you want but those funds need to get the right place, now.

You can surely bet that I will not! They have involved a lot of decent people here in this mess. I am sick to my stomach and extremely irrate at this situation all at the same time. I can only imagine what some other people, like me, who befriended these two feel right now.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:03 AM   #106
brd7666
Here is what she is viewing

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...606#post955606

Old 05-24-2010, 12:03 AM   #107
morph evolution
yeeeeaaaahhh buddyy!!!!

Old 05-24-2010, 12:04 AM   #108
crissabella
Quote:

You bet your sweet we won't!

Old 05-24-2010, 12:06 AM   #109
bradleymoore

Old 05-24-2010, 12:08 AM   #110
DAND
Quote:

AMEN BROTHER!!!!! (I never sleep and I never forget)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles