Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 89 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-31-2016, 04:57 PM   #881
CliffsideExotics
I figured it'd be easier to get a screenshot of it with the computer, had to orient it sideways to fit the whole thing in there
Attached Images

Old 07-31-2016, 11:53 PM   #882
pdragon
I have known cher for a little while now from seeing/talking to her at the shows. I'm really impressed with how much she knows for her age. She's very smart, and has a passion for reptiles, which is rare for kids these days. She needs to be supported by us older farts.

My advice to Cher is what i've been told over the years.....focus all your time and energy on the animals. Focus on quality. Listen. These "types" never go away. They go out as fast as they came in, and another immediately replaces them. It's a constant revolving door. Their mental illness gets in the way of being rational, conducting normal business, and relationships with others. It's best to completely avoid them.

josh

Old 08-01-2016, 12:12 AM   #883
CliffsideExotics
Old farts? Oh come on, have you seen the local freshwater fish community? You guys are youngsters compared to them, anyone under 50 is considered a youngster in that community, really
Anyway, see y'all at Pomona

Old 08-01-2016, 02:16 PM   #884
pdragon
Haha! Some of those guys are ancient. I'll be there Soon enough wearing a diaper, cleaning dragon cages.

Seriously, stick to the animals and avoid these people....like most of us already do

See you in Pomona!

Josh

Old 08-01-2016, 02:24 PM   #885
pdragon
Meant my last post that most of us already avoid doing business and/or having personal relationships with these people.

Old 08-01-2016, 04:26 PM   #886
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffsideExotics View Post
Old farts? Oh come on, have you seen the local freshwater fish community? You guys are youngsters compared to them, anyone under 50 is considered a youngster in that community, really
Anyway, see y'all at Pomona
Makes me sad that the fish community has dwindled. I was that 10 year old kid that fell asleep with a marine fish book in my hands studying all the different requirements for care for certain fish. Seems like the fish stores (around me) just don't have that passion anymore, which turned me off personally.

Anyways, I am very glad that you have come to some sort of a resolution! I have been following this thread, and I always hoped for the best for you in particular (as well as the OP).

Old 08-03-2016, 03:54 PM   #887
Dracorex5
Good lord this was a read. It was great to see featurettes from many victims, and a lot of interesting perspectives. I wouldn't call this thread "awe inspiring" by any means (besides the fact I saw more maturity in the 16 year old's few posts over hundreds by grown men) but it has been educational. I know where my future pacmans will NOT be coming from.

And Cher, good on ya. It isn't all your fault, Mike strikes me as someone who is still a bit young in the mind himself. He has some serious issues to work out and debts to pay before he can start rebuilding positive relationships and truly representing the people who support him. You, just keep doing you. Herps are a passion that can last a lifetime. I know so many of us started young.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:57 PM   #888
312Herps
For the record Mike hasn't paid any money back nor made any attempts to pay any money back at all. I've blocked Cher on Facebook as she's taken up friends with Ariel the scumbag Cudia who has yet to show up to his own BOI on here in years, so if we could keep this thread on topic that'd be great ,THANKS !

Old 12-05-2016, 01:53 PM   #889
Robert Walker
"Beware Mikes Phat Frogs, Mike Matson, CS Exotics, Cheyenne Schrank"
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2016, 02:06 PM   #890
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
"Beware Mikes Phat Frogs, Mike Matson, CS Exotics, Cheyenne Schrank"
That situation was already outlined in its own Thread here on the BOI. Is there something new going on with it?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs