Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2018, 11:05 PM   #171
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhenry View Post
3240 I wasnt implying you would do a bait and switch at all. but if one of your customers thought an animal was misrepresented that you sent them for whatever reason... you would send them their money back prior to the animal being returned to you?
Absolutely not. But, in this case I do believe the OP misrepresented his animal. Therefore, I wouldn’t trust him.

Old 01-02-2018, 11:08 PM   #172
tyjohnko
I only had 1 iguana , so there is no way i messed up the shipping.
First the pictures of my iguana and his picture he sent me after receive , everyone think it the same iguana
Then after multiple attempts , at this point after a months his pictures showed the iguana different. Sorry but i don't trust this guy and neither his pictures.
At this point he has been threatened , lying ... and somehow turn the situation in his favor. As i already said i represented my side and evidence.
There will be no trust from me to Kameron White at all.
I Gave him the a reasonable way to solve it and 1 month to solve the problem , i did sent back $100 and he kept it and broke the deal.
Just like one of the comment said , i don't think i'll get back the money nor the iguana.

Old 01-02-2018, 11:22 PM   #173
tlmoon
Fair enough, John. It's equally possible that Kameron is substituting a different picture. From the outside, it's really hard to know which is which.

It would be great if the two of you could work out a way to resolve this. Maybe part of the money, with the rest on receipt? I guess the only real leverage is that if Kameron keeps the iguana and all the money, he is going to prove himself a bad guy.

Old 01-02-2018, 11:29 PM   #174
mhenry
Tyjohnko is the picture that he sent you after he received it posted in this BOI? If it is not please post it.

Old 01-02-2018, 11:35 PM   #175
tlmoon
The iguana in post #141 has some dinged up marks on its head. I don't see those marks on the earlier pics (which would need to be the same animal) back on post #13 or #17. If its head got scratched up fairly recently, is that how it would look? I really don't know, so I'm honestly just asking.

I agree if there is an original photo that Kameron sent that would be good for comparison.

Old 01-02-2018, 11:37 PM   #176
mhenry
So the images in post #5 look more like the animal Kw received although I had to blow them up quite a bit.

Old 01-02-2018, 11:55 PM   #177
nickolasanastasiou
John, in post #5, there are two images of the iguana shown attached to an email you sent. Please attach those two images of the iguana here so they can be easily viewed for evaluation.

Old 01-03-2018, 07:24 AM   #178
tyjohnko
This is the picture he sent me right after he received the iguana.

For the last times, I do not trust this guy and i knew he can overwhelmed the post later on with all of the "pictures" he can produce.
It's is fact that he is having the animal and the money , and i saw that he could careless about what all of you guy think and this BOIS as he stated earlier. He has showed that he could careless when all of you attacking him, He said earlier he'll return the money , but i always know it's not gonna happen.

I do not trust this guy at all nor his animal so It's really no way to solve the problem. I do not think i will see the iguana nor the money.
For the last time : he has threatened, lied about he will get the money back and keep the iguana
Broke the deal when i sent him money for refund.
And now , yes i think he is lying about his pictures ( i think nothing this guy would hesitate to do just to get as much from me as possible)
for the last time, i have represented my side and evidence, That's it for my part.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2018, 09:21 AM   #179
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
John, in post #5, there are two images of the iguana shown attached to an email you sent. Please attach those two images of the iguana here so they can be easily viewed for evaluation.
John, there are cooler and experienced minds who look only for the truth, and if they make a reasonable request of you, such as the specific request for these images, it would be helpful if you could comply.

Old 01-03-2018, 11:32 AM   #180
Donald C
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
I am a breeder and, no, I would never issue a refund before receiving the animal back. But, i always ship the animal that has been chosen and paid for. I believe a bait and switch may have happened here and would be afraid to ship the animal back to the OP without a refund in advance. It’s an issue of trust.
And here is the issue at hand. The OP says he only had one iggy to ship out (ie the one that Kameron has).

Kameron says that the markings are different and demands a refund before shipping the animal back.

The crux of the matter is that Kameron may have more than just this particular iggy on hand, thus making it easy by substituting pics of his own animal to make his claims.

Another sticking point is the claim (see posted pics) by Kameron that he could just do a charge-back and keep both the iggy and the funds. Do you now see the problem here?

From Kameron's own words, he has shown himself as untrustworthy and unethical, all legal matters aside.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!