A whole new ball o wax!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-10-2006, 11:45 PM   #1
thesnakeman
Exclamation A whole new ball o wax!!

Well folks you won't see me here any more. I know, I know,...I begged and pleaded with Rich to start this forum and now I'm leaving. But that's the way it goes I guess. The reason I am leaving is because I have pestered B.W, into starting a whole new drymarchon/indigo website called www.indigosforever.org The site is all about drys and indigos, and conservation, and captive husbandry of indigos and cribos. Eventually it will be a one stop website for anyone who needs anything with regards to any drymarchon sub. We hope to raise money for folks like Matt Rand and his genetics research, and for other projects like wild indigo surveys. We also hope to make it into an official not for profit organization to help preserve a species in trouble. You can join that too if you'd like to help.

So if you need me for anything at all, I will still be available, just not here. If you have any drymarchon information, or pics, we could sure use them. We need content, and we need participants. And EVERYONE is welcome there. Even if you don't like me, I still like you. I know that may sound crazy after the way I have behaved, but you just have to understand that I mean no harm, and that I tell it like I see it, no matter what. I always tell you exactly what I think. And anyone can tell me exactly what they think. Beating around the bush is just a waste of two people's time.

Anywho,...that's about it I guess. You might see me at the Dec. 30th Herp Show at St. Louis. Or the spring show in Kansas City. And you might see my adds in the classifieds here from time to time. But if you need me, I'll be at www.indigosforever.org with a new handle- indiguy. Although I will check back from time to time. So bring your pics, and your posts. We need you!
T.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!