Love bird question - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Birds.

Old 07-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #1
Girlygirl
Love bird question

I need to know if i should by a love bird as a single or as a pair? They would be siblings. I just want to be able to hold them without them biting me. They are hand tamed and fed and ready to go by mid Aug.
Please give me some advice . I'll need it soon !!!!!

Old 07-26-2008, 02:41 PM   #2
Critterfarm
My wife says if you are going to have time to be a constant companion for the bird, then buying one is OK.

If there are days that you won't have time to 'play' with your bird, then get 2 females.

Old 07-26-2008, 02:46 PM   #3
Girlygirl
Thank you . I just bought it today . The bird will be ready in 2 weeks . I got to hold it and its just getting its feathers in . Its green and teal with a yellow neck & a mask. Can't wait to see how colorful he/she will be.
I have plenty of time to devote the bird right now. I have so many toys for it there is no room for the bird. I am in the process of buying a bigger cage.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!