Web Hosting: No limits! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 05:04 PM   #1
WarrenReptiles
Web Hosting: No limits!

I am offering web hosting for your reptile related website at a special low price $60 per year. Here's what you get:

Domain name of your choice (depending on availability)

Server side setup and configuration of your website.

5 email addresses of your choosing (example1@yoursite.com, example2@yoursite.com, etc).

Webmail email access. Use webmail to check your messages from anywhere or use your own email client.

Physical storage on my server. Your own directory where you will keep your website and supporting files. Full FTP access to your directly to make updates and changes as you wish.

Website stats tracking. Detailed information on traffic that hits your website available upon request (no extra charge).

Personal service and support by me. I am available via email, PM, IM, and even audio/video conference (skype) to help support you with any issues that arise. (I do have a regular full time job as well but will respond within a short time).

Further details:

I personally build, own, operate, and maintain my own server(s). I am not reselling hosting packages from some other "big name" company and I do not have to rely on someone else to keep it up and running.

My equipment is kept at a local service provider of which I was previously employed. I have easy access to service my equipment when the need arises.

Currently no bandwidth restrictions and unlimited data transfer. (no restrictions such as per month traffic limits).

Currently no restrictions on web space...however this will be monitored within reason, and is subject to change.

Spam filters in place for email services, spam/junk mail deposited in seperate folder for you to view before deleting, filters constantly updated. (Available upon request).

Technical Details:

If you need specific support for your website I more than likely can provide it. Just let me know what you need. Here are *some* of the things already in place:

mySQL
PHP
CGI
Pearl
GD2

Email: Heath@warrenreptiles.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-17-2006, 11:23 AM   #2
RowingMunkeyCU
what hardware are you running this server on? what are your bandwidth limits?

Old 10-21-2006, 03:16 AM   #3
WarrenReptiles
Just like it says for this offer there is no limit
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-21-2006, 11:48 AM   #4
RowingMunkeyCU
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenReptiles
Just like it says for this offer there is no limit
even the best of web hosts have a physical bandwith limit, depending on the connection you have to the internet, whether it be dial-up, dsl, cable, fiber, etc. there's no such thing as 'unlimited'. and hardware matters as well, i could host a server on a 200MHz Pentium I, but that doesn't mean that it is going to be fast.

Old 10-23-2006, 04:25 PM   #5
WarrenReptiles
Your question was a bit vague, most people are asking about how much bandwidth *transfer* per month I can offer. I appologize. As to the limit of usable bandwidth, if you have to ask I'm assuming you need something more than what this offer is intended for. I can assure you however that I am not using a home grade broadband connection, I have available up to about 18Mb to the "outside world". For reference a single T1 connection is a mere 1.544Mb. I do not wish to divulge all the aspects of my resources but I can provide a list of current websites I host with which you can contact the owners and get their oppinions if it would help in decision making.

Thanks for your interest
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-28-2006, 06:59 PM   #6
WarrenReptiles
If there are any other questions from anyone please feel free to contact me. I will answer any questions you may have.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-03-2006, 04:14 PM   #7
WarrenReptiles
Jump on this offer while its hot! Might not last forevor

May take trades also just ask. Email me with your needs or questions.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-22-2006, 11:03 PM   #8
WarrenReptiles
Limited time holiday special

Thought I would run a little bit of a "Holiday Special" In working with someone who needs two seperate sites hosted and I've offered them a deal that I am opening up to everyone. For a limited time (unknown end date) I am offering to setup TWO hosting packages for $100. This is $10 off the regular current price of $60 for reptile related hosting packages. So if you are thinking about your own site get with a friend who may also be thinking about it and save even more!

Directions:
Please email me directly with your name and the name of the person you are pairing up with for this deal. BOTH individuals should email me naming their partner for verification purposes and both must pay before the domain names are secured and setup on my server.

Any other questions please review my ad here on bp.net and/or the details of my hosting service on my website. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Just a reminder: this is for hosting ONLY, not for actual website design.

Thanks and happy holidays!

-TW
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-19-2006, 09:37 AM   #9
WarrenReptiles
The above mentioned deal for NEW hosting packages will end Christmas Eve. Anyone interested may commit via email between now Dec 24. All payments must be made by Jan 1 2007 to qualify. After the first of the year the price will return to the low price of $60/yr.

New users are setup on a first come first serve basis.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-08-2007, 09:35 PM   #10
WarrenReptiles
Holiday deal is obviously over so just bumping this. Original low price of $60/yr still available or trades considered. Get your personalized domain name and email setup before all the cool names are spoken for!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread