BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 101 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2007, 01:53 PM   #1001
dsirkle
I hope that the original focus of this thread doesn't get lost in all this schuckin' and jivin' going on here.

Old 11-14-2007, 02:01 PM   #1002
Wilomn
Hey chuckie, have you paid April yet?

If not why? WHEN?

If you need a go between you can send me a check and I'll let it clear my account and then I'll send her the money. That way you won't have to embarrASS yourself by seeing her in person.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:32 PM   #1003
ravensgait
Jeez been gone for a couple weeks and come back to find that my use of the words Butt Wheat are still getting Deborah all bent out of shape.. I will say again you need to stop trying so hard to be insulted.. Now as for the term Butt Wheat next time you wipe you Butt Deborah think about it and you may finally get where the term came from.. Randy

Old 11-16-2007, 09:09 PM   #1004
critical bill
Guys...the words bother her. Cant we pick two new words to describe the guy? I mean it shouldn't be hard, and Deb is a good person and has asked nicely.

I wipe my butt, but I never find a stalk of wheat. A corn kernel sometimes, but no wheat.

Hey would you look at what I just came up with....Butt Corn. I don't think Deb will have a problem with that.

Old 11-16-2007, 09:27 PM   #1005
crotalusadamanteus
Cranius Maximus. Lets call him that on account a how smart he is.

Old 11-16-2007, 09:44 PM   #1006
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Guys...the words bother her. Cant we pick two new words to describe the guy? I mean it shouldn't be hard, and Deb is a good person and has asked nicely.

I wipe my butt, but I never find a stalk of wheat. A corn kernel sometimes, but no wheat.

Hey would you look at what I just came up with....Butt Corn. I don't think Deb will have a problem with that.
If he ends up in prison (again) we can call him butt meat.

Old 11-16-2007, 10:02 PM   #1007
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
Thanks guys.

Prophetic words.

Old 11-16-2007, 10:05 PM   #1008
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
Your good! You got a gift.

Old 11-16-2007, 10:30 PM   #1009
Chameleon Company
First off Chuck, in most instances, "your good" is incorrect, and would be correctly written as the conjunction "you're good".

Now, as for "butt wheat" or "butt corn", etc. In the first case, while I am sure Deborah is a fine politically correct sensitive entity .....who gives a rat's rear end ? Back to case history, we do know that the chewed off remnants of corn-on-the-cob, the remaining "cob" (all soft and fuzzy) were used in days of yore (not your), before the invention of toilet paper, usually in a basket in the outhouse. My own personal close examination tells me that they were well designed for the purpose. Not exactly Charmin, but also more heavy duty for those really majestic moments. Whether a handful of wheat chafe was used in lieu of a charminesgue corn cob .... well, it seems possible to me !! Maybe the over-used "butt-head" would be less offensive, although I like "ass-clown" a whole lot too, and so as not to offend, we'll be sure not to say "brown-eye clown" ..... sheeeesh.

Old 11-16-2007, 10:34 PM   #1010
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
First off Chuck, in most instances, "your good" is incorrect, and would be correctly written as the conjunction "you're good".

Now, as for "butt wheat" or "butt corn", etc. In the first case, while I am sure Deborah is a fine politically correct sensitive entity .....who gives a rat's rear end ? Back to case history, we do know that the chewed off remnants of corn-on-the-cob, the remaining "cob" (all soft and fuzzy) were used in days of yore (not your), before the invention of toilet paper, usually in a basket in the outhouse. My own personal close examination tells me that they were well designed for the purpose. Not exactly Charmin, but also more heavy duty for those really majestic moments. Whether a handful of wheat chafe was used in lieu of a charminesgue corn cob .... well, it seems possible to me !! Maybe the over-used "butt-head" would be less offensive, although I like "ass-clown" a whole lot too, and so as not to offend, we'll be sure not to say "brown-eye clown" ..... sheeeesh.
Lol I prefer A$$ puppet over A$$ clown but either is fitting in regards to this guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz