BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2006, 09:24 AM   #81
Chameleon Company
Charles, here's what you said back on Nov 14th,

in an email to Aaron:
Quote:
11/14 .. I had my guy send you the money, I thought your add was for $200.00 for the snakes and shipping.. Sorry I will send you the additional $100.00 on friday. It was send normal mail... IF you don;t hae it by friday I will cancel the Certifed Check and nextday air you one ...
You have also claimed to have verified that it has not been cashed in the six+ weeks since then. You want concern from all to the possibility that you may resend the money only to have the first cashier's check (aka USPS money order aka certified check) cashed. All financial institutions have "stop payment" mechanisms available for the checks/vouchers that they sell. Is not six weeks long enough for you to initiate this ? The first conclusion by many is that the payment was never sent. You could have avoided all of this long ago if you had an intent to make good on the deal. The second conclusion is that you never had the intent to make good on this, and now that it has been exposed on the BOI, we have excuses in lieu of payment. One quick PayPal fixes all !!

Old 01-02-2006, 09:58 AM   #82
Chameleon Company
Here's a collage of quotes about the money !

All of these are lifted from the posts or emails of Charles, as posted in this thread, looking primarily at the financial side of things:
Quote:
11/14 .. I had my guy send you the money, I thought your add was for $200.00 for the snakes and shipping.. Sorry I will send you the additional $100.00 on friday. It was send normal mail... IF you don;t hae it by friday I will cancel the Certifed Check and nextday air you one ...
Quote:
12/19 Please be assured that your payment will be paid before the new year.
Quote:
12/31 (referring to an earlier discussion with his partner) It was at this point me and my partner talked about this deal and we came to the following which was then forward to Aaron. We would sent payment $200-$300 plus the shipping
Quote:
12/31 I do have the invoice from the USPS and the money order has not been canceled BUT the cancellation can talk up to 60day from the date when the cancellation form has been filled out. So as of today I was planning to resend payment via paypal, due to the fast that NOW I would be out the $289 from the other money order that has not been received.
Quote:
12/31 I never would play around with peoples money because I DON’T allow people to play around with mine!
Quote:
(various times) POINT BLANK ........ I went to college. ....the fact is ......
Quote:
12/31 Again If I send another money order I have paid $770.00 for a pair of Bloods.
Quote:
12/31 I was told from USPS that the money order has not been cashed
Quote:
1/02 For all the responces no one has taken in fact the main point. I HAVE ALREADY SENT ONE OUT .......which is missing waht for the total $289.00
Quote:
(various times) .... cashier's check ...... certified check ....... money order ......
I made no spelling or syntax changes, as in many cases I was not sure what was trying to be said. Draw your own conclusions !

Old 01-02-2006, 10:37 AM   #83
csreptiles
dzoo I do work for Target, I team RUN There Mobility Dapartment and we have designed there hole mobility system. Which is why yuo email to them will no nothing... Again if you have read my post I am a Network Engineer, You'v been in communication with target so I sure you know this by now. I posted AIS ( Advanced Integrated Solutions, Inc. ) which is register with the BBB I am the register prisdent of the company we have been in business sence 2000 and before I did consulting work for Microsoft. This thread is not about me personally or about my technical skills. But if you need to know all public certification information is held publiclly, and no I not going to spend any of my persoanl time providing links to information that is held publicly. As for referances you have already started I work for target, and I am a the own of AIS so as a reference you have your and it been confirmed target is our larget client, which my team is on a very large contract with. So now that you have a multi billion dollar reference from me what more is there to say I'm sure it speaks for it self?

Dennis Hultman Thanks for the replay, I will post my solution on Wednesday!

Old 01-02-2006, 10:44 AM   #84
csreptiles
Chamco, to correct you, Belive me. I solution will not be made due to this thread I asure yo that! I'm that you that you don't belive that this is the End ALL for the reptile industry, and if it where based on your warning level you'v already made several mistakes!

Old 01-02-2006, 11:04 AM   #85
Chameleon Company
Great Company you have there Charles !

When I read this post from Charles, I was genuinely impressed !
Post # 83, 1-02-05
Quote:
Again if you have read my post I am a Network Engineer, You'v been in communication with target so I sure you know this by now. I posted AIS ( Advanced Integrated Solutions, Inc. ) which is register with the BBB I am the register prisdent of the company we have been in business sence 2000 and before I did consulting work for Microsoft.
Charles, in an earlier post it was "Advanced Integrated Solution, Inc" (singular), but details aren't that important, we all realize that.

So I checked out your website, you know, the one for AIS:

From the AIS website: (http://www.ais2000.com/)

Quote:
• President: Hagop Belekdanian • Billing: Syreeta Jones • Unix Administrator: Michael D. Cassano
Advanced Integrated Solutions, Inc. was founded 12 years ago to be a total solution provider for hardware, software, and networking. From the beginning, our dedicated team of computer consultants and systems integrators have put a major emphasis on customer service - setting us apart from the hordes of independent technologies companies out there. At AIS, our number one priority is customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with us, we will not rest until you are. That is our promise.
HQ: Little Ferry, NJ.
There is much more information there than I pasted here, but I just wanted to catch the flavor of it. Long way from Minnesota, Mr. President. Nice to see the President of the company doing field work!

Old 01-02-2006, 11:08 AM   #86
Mike Greathouse
Charles,
Think what you will, but The Board of Inquiry is a major resource within the herp industry. There are over 25,000 registered members with more coming on every day.

This thread has already had over 4500 views.

At this point, with your current attitude, you are certainly on the "Do not buy from" and "Do not sell to lists" of everyone who has seen or will see this thread.

If you hope to do anything at all within this industry, you need to suck it up and pay Aaron NOW!.

Old 01-02-2006, 11:41 AM   #87
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamco
When I read this post from Charles, I was genuinely impressed !
Post # 83, 1-02-05

Charles, in an earlier post it was "Advanced Integrated Solution, Inc" (singular), but details aren't that important, we all realize that.

So I checked out your website, you know, the one for AIS:

From the AIS website: (http://www.ais2000.com/)

There is much more information there than I pasted here, but I just wanted to catch the flavor of it. Long way from Minnesota, Mr. President. Nice to see the President of the company doing field work!

If I were Aaron, I might just have to give AIS a call and let them know that an unauthorized individual is speaking on their behalf.

Griz

Old 01-02-2006, 11:42 AM   #88
Dennis Hultman
I will make you a deal.
If you pay Aaron by PayPal and then you can prove to me Aaron cashed that money order before the sixty day wait for cancellation, I will send it back to you using PayPal and I will go after him for the money.

Old 01-02-2006, 11:52 AM   #89
Chameleon Company
Wanted to extend the benefit of the doubt ...

I confess, that in surveying the AIS entities out there, there are several. Charles said he was President of the company, and that he also had "one of his guys" mail out what now appears to be the first fictional check for $200 back in November. It is possible that he is the Atlanta based AIS, which has multiple employees. likely hundreds, and which can be found here: http://www.aisconsulting.net/about.html
They have many major accounts, and Charles indicated that he has Target !! I may have to reconcile myself to the possibility that Charles is the proud owner of an AIS registered with the BBB in Minnesota, but I could not find a website for him. Alas, the BBB records that there is only one employee it Charles' AIS, which would mean that the President is also the janitor etc etc !! But its a start, and many successful businesses began with the efforts of just one individual. They probably managed their business interactions a bit better though .......

Old 01-02-2006, 11:57 AM   #90
The BoidSmith
Quote:
At this point, with your current attitude, you are certainly on the "Do not buy from" and "Do not sell to lists" of everyone who has seen or will see this thread.
Mike,

You left out the "Never send first on a trade" list!

Regards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz