Orange Dream - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-23-2013, 10:16 AM   #1
TexasVipRoom
Orange Dream

I am looking at the OD combos and I am amazed. I have been looking for a high end male to add to my collection. What are your thoughts on the OD combos? Any insight?

Old 04-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #2
GREGORY J HALL
they are great need the super form plus fire and yellow belly to make them really good spider too but YB and Fire make them awesome.

Old 04-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #3
TexasVipRoom
do you have OD in your collection?

Old 04-23-2013, 11:41 AM   #4
GREGORY J HALL
Man I wish I have adult females that would make some sweet combos ,adult FireBee,spider fires fires! Man if I had a super OD!!! Hopefully I can get one from Ozzy or my other friends this year in a trade deal!

Old 04-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #5
jntreptiles
OD combos are awesome. I agree with Gregg, they go well with alot of things, but especially yellow bellies and fires. OD pinstripes and spiders are pretty sweet to.

Ozzy is the man, if you want to get into OD stock. His animals are absolutely amazing. I hope to have some nice OD combos late this season.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:15 PM   #6
TexasVipRoom
Is that where you got your OD stuff? I am needing a male and I am wanting to bring in something that has multiple genes of things i dont have in my collection and this seems to be the one.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:26 PM   #7
jntreptiles
my stock originated from Ozzy, and I see Oz all the time. we live 30 minutes from each other. Both Oz and his animals are awesome. You cant go wrong buying from him with anything that he has to offer especially OD stuff

Old 04-23-2013, 04:31 PM   #8
TexasVipRoom
good to know. thank you i will give him a shout and see what i can work out. does yellowbelly bring out the OD as well?

Old 04-23-2013, 04:34 PM   #9
jntreptiles
most definitely, check out his site and his Dream Team. Take a look at the pictures and you can see what it does. Look at world of ball pythons and see some of the other combos.

There are other people working with Dreams but not may letting them go

Old 04-23-2013, 07:17 PM   #10
Bob O'Brien
Hottest thing going in the Ball market and for good reason!! The surface of the Supers has hardly been scratched, I think it will be even more hyped after this year. (hopefully some of my stuff with help the cause)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!