TWO TRIPLE PLAYS IN ONE CLUTCH-WHATS THE ODDS!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-29-2012, 02:14 AM   #1
snakejems reptiles
TWO TRIPLE PLAYS IN ONE CLUTCH-WHATS THE ODDS!!!

I have been breeding my blackpewter female to lesser and mojave het ghost or hypo of which the term maybe for everyone. the lesser was posted last week with her and few days ago was the the mojave for back-up,,, both are going to produce great snakes, but how lucky can i get or if anyone hit both dads in a triple before or seen them or videos,, i seen doubles and singles happen but never triples,,,could i get super lucky, who knows and if she lays for the first year,, will see,, i need luck and plenty of rabbits feet.....
Attached Images

Old 02-29-2012, 08:10 AM   #2
Focal
Good luck!! I hope you get them

Old 02-29-2012, 11:08 AM   #3
snakesRkewl
Good luck Mark!

Old 02-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #4
MrBig
Good luck, that Black Pewter is stunning.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
snakejems reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Good luck!! I hope you get them
thanks nick....

Old 02-29-2012, 01:57 PM   #6
snakejems reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesRkewl View Post
Good luck Mark!
thanks jerry..

Old 02-29-2012, 01:57 PM   #7
snakejems reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBig View Post
Good luck, that Black Pewter is stunning.
thanks mike, i had her posted last year on here.. hope her babies look good as her....

Old 03-01-2012, 11:21 PM   #8
CornNut
I tried for the double triple last season breeding my chocolate mojave girl to a cinnamon het hypo and a pastel yb that might also be chocolate and a chocolate. Did hit two triples (chocolate cinnamon mojave) girls but only a chocolate yb from the other dad so not the two different triples you are shooting for. This year I’m trying to get a super chocolate mojave from the same chocolate mojave girl as my only triple if that even counts as a triple. Good luck!

Old 03-02-2012, 01:53 AM   #9
snakejems reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornNut View Post
I tried for the double triple last season breeding my chocolate mojave girl to a cinnamon het hypo and a pastel yb that might also be chocolate and a chocolate. Did hit two triples (chocolate cinnamon mojave) girls but only a chocolate yb from the other dad so not the two different triples you are shooting for. This year I’m trying to get a super chocolate mojave from the same chocolate mojave girl as my only triple if that even counts as a triple. Good luck!
thanks randy, thanks sounds awesome and may look cool,, hope u hit it,, keep us posted bud...good luck...

Old 03-02-2012, 07:54 AM   #10
dustinNMpythons
Good luck Mark I'd love to see those babies, now you just need to find someone who feeds their burms and retics rabbits so you can try and wrestle a foot from their mouth.....ok so maybe that wouldn't be the best idea LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!