TWO TRIPLE PLAYS IN ONE CLUTCH-WHATS THE ODDS!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #11
Bob O'Brien
Best of luck Mark!

Old 03-03-2012, 04:28 AM   #12
snakejems reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob O'Brien View Post
Best of luck Mark!
thanks bob...

Old 03-03-2012, 04:33 AM   #13
snakejems reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinNMpythons View Post
Good luck Mark I'd love to see those babies, now you just need to find someone who feeds their burms and retics rabbits so you can try and wrestle a foot from their mouth.....ok so maybe that wouldn't be the best idea LOL
thanks dustin,, i used to have burms and retics,, years ago and bred them, to much mess and work,, also i hand fed my 20 foot retic of no morph, just silver one,, and she ate like a baby,, my family and friends thought i was nuts and sick and needed help.. plus she slept in my bed one night after she got out from cage,, i was very scared when i woke up with a tongue flicker in my face and she was chillin at the bottom of my bed,, with no harm or strikes,, wow,, i thought i was a master or some snake reader,, i was lost and confused,,, only dog and cats do that,, but a reptile,, u got to be crazy and blown away.... true story bud....

Old 03-03-2012, 04:54 AM   #14
dustinNMpythons
HAHAHA I can only imagine the thoughts running through your mind when you first woke up to that! Too funny!

Old 03-03-2012, 05:05 AM   #15
snakejems reptiles
Quote:
HAHAHA I can only imagine the thoughts running through your mind when you first woke up to that! Too funny!
i can visual it today,, scared as sh..........and shaking up, but stayed calm.. and it was fine and she laid on my bed by my feet,, super crazy bud,,,,,i left her there and went back to bed,, my brother woke me up later that morning,, and he had some crazy words to say,, have to keep it clean on here, but u get my point,, so he put her back in her cage and found a way to lock it with heavy items and bricks,,,,, what a story,, i should write a book.....

Old 03-03-2012, 05:08 AM   #16
dustinNMpythons
speechless

Old 03-03-2012, 05:17 AM   #17
snakejems reptiles
Quote:
speechless
i have to show u a pic of her and how big she was when i traded her for a het pied male.. this got me started in the pied and morph world of balls,, i do miss her and was upset for weeks,, i had her for over 14 years and only had one bad time with a bite,, all the rest of time was like a puppy,,,, put it this way, i had fed her rabbits that were ft of course till the end,, super real storu bud,, but wild,, my friends thought i was sick and needed a doctor or stray jacket....i was normal but very understanding of learning what all animals needed and wanted to think like them and read there mind or ways,,, very weird but educated in mind...

Old 03-03-2012, 05:35 AM   #18
dustinNMpythons
I'm just amazed that you had 20ft of python in your bed LOL

Old 03-04-2012, 12:06 AM   #19
snakejems reptiles
Quote:
I'm just amazed that you had 20ft of python in your bed LOL
no she was only about 12 foot when that happened,, she reach about 20 when i finally traded her to a breeder.....she was very cool and awesome...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!