For sale, my entire ratsnake project, The Neon Orange Rats - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 01:19 AM   #1
evansnakes
For sale, my entire ratsnake project, The Neon Orange Rats

I have a group of 1st-4th generation hybrids. I was always dissapointed that so many of the "bubblegum" and other rat hybrids would turn off-white or yellow as adults so I wanted to improve on the color. I took my bubblegums and bred them into everglades rats and back into albino black rats to get away from the colorations I was unhappy with and it worked. From this group babies are all hatched bright pink to orange and grow into assorted neon orange, pastel orange and white, or one of the before mentioned with bright yellow head/face. They rock!

These are a couple bad pics, more on my site www.evanstahlreptiles.com
If you want to jump into a great looking project that could generate a huge number of offspring next season, this is something to consider. My plan was also to make these snakes immune from so many native animal laws in states like Ohio that are too retarded to understand that you don't find baby albino black rats in the wild and sell them at herp shows.

Anyways, here is what I have:

1.0 adult male proven breeder hybrid (5 year old)
0.2 adult female proven breeder hybrids (3 year olds)
1.0 male hybrid (2 year old)
0.3 female hybrids (2 year olds)
1.0 licorice black rat proven breeder (4 year old)
0.1 albino black rat big proven breeder (5-6 year old)
0.1 bubblegum rat big proven breeder (6+ years old)

It would not be hard to produce 100-200 babies from these next year. They are all super super aggresive eaters on just about anything! $1500 shipped on the ten animals and they are yours.

evansnakes@aol.com
www.evanstahlreptiles.com
248 253 1334
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2006, 04:15 PM   #2
ecjReptiles
HI THIS IS ERIC WITH ECJREPTILES , I HAVE A FEMALE KING I AM WILL TO TRADE FOR A MALE . E-MAIL ME AT BIGE1979@COX.COM OR IF YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT WILL I HAVE PIC OF HER . THANK YOU

Old 09-09-2006, 07:18 PM   #3
evansnakes
no trades, thanks

sold 1 female small hynrid and female bubble gum, take the rest of the group for $1075 shipped
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread