SOLD!! LTC of Malis $350 plus shipping - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Old 09-13-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
uromastyx13
Arrow LTC of Malis $350 plus shipping

Here is a LTC pair of malis that have been in captivity just about all of there life and are fully treated for parasites both over 300 grams plus Male is in the first 2 pics and Female is in the last 2 pics shes a male mimic , they should be ready to breed next spring if brumated right this winter.
Best way to contact me is my cell (714)366-3726 or email me at
uromastyx13@gmail.com
thanks
-Mike Rodriguez

GUARANTEE

All reptiles I ship to a customer will arrive alive and healthy. Live arrival can only be guaranteed when transit temperatures are between 40 and 90 degrees F. All deliveries must be received by the customer on first attempt of delivery or our guarantee is void. We are not responsible for animals left on door step or missed deliveries. Please be sure to have someone home at time of delivery.

SHIPPING

I ship fed ex overnight . Their are times and places where delivery next day is not guaranteed. For exact cost of shipping contact us with your zip code. Delivery charges are based on how many boxes are shipped and the weight of the boxes and your delivery address.

I will not be responsible for carrier delays or errors and all claims with a carrier will be directed to the delivery company and not me. I only ship Monday through Wednesday.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!