allthatslithers--Charles and Amber Clifford--great animals - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-04-2004, 06:03 PM   #1
Andy Fotopoulos
allthatslithers--Charles and Amber Clifford--great animals

Received last week a couple female tokay geckos from allthatslithers. Aside from the girls getting shipped home instead of at work (meaning I had to go retrieve them after UPS called it a day), the animals came in well packed and beautiful and healthy as can be.

FINALLY my male tokay has some suitable ladies!

Thanks, Charles and Amber!

Old 10-04-2004, 10:52 PM   #2
snelson
Very Great animals indeed

I got some Leopard Tortoises from them about a month or two ago ad I LOVE THEM! They are in great shape, they are so friendly, they even come when called (could just be because they know I feed them hehe) anywho, point being I would definitely do business with them again!! Thanks you guys!

Old 10-04-2004, 11:26 PM   #3
serpentboy78
Thumbs up Chuck&Amber cooler than the othersideof my pillow!

Why am I not suprised to see a good guy post about Chuck and Amber.. I could not agree more.. I have done sevral deals with them and know them on a personal leval even know i've not met them in person. I will continue to do bizz. with them til im no longer in the bizz.. I reccommend them to ne 1.... Chuck & Amber keep up the good work.. I'll talk to u guyz soon.. pe@ce & chicken grease.. Mike Clark...
"karmas got a way of coming back and returning"
"LEGALIZE FREEDOM"

Old 10-20-2004, 03:14 PM   #4
allthatslithers
Awww thank you sirs and ma'am!

Sorry about the shipping mixup Andy,but glad you got the girls and your fella likes them. We know they will be well taken care of.

Sara..A complete pleasure to do business with! Trustworthy,honest and takes excellent care of her animals. Highly recommended!

Mike..a 5 star friend,businessman,and herper.

I'm glad these forums reflect upon pleasant transactions,a great tool for newcomers.
We're not perfect but we try to make this pleasant for everyone!

Happy herpin
Amber and Chuck

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!