Bad Guy Lance Owens - Bristol Tennessee - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-26-2014, 08:33 PM   #121
freedumbdclxvi
Very good news!

Old 09-26-2014, 09:09 PM   #122
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Yes, GREAT job to everyone!

All the way back to the very first Board of Inquiry post about him on 3/26/14 by Dennis Blankenship until now, lots of work from lots of people.
Robert. It took a lot of cooperation from the reptile community to put Lance in his place. I take nothing away from everyone who participated and thank them all! I hope Mike comes here to extend some gratitude. That being said, you were Gen. Patton in this campaign and thank you for all you've done as well as the troops. I have been here long enough to see the majority of the patrons here that are left still fighting the good fight after weeding out the bad. Perhaps King Rich will knight theme Sir Robert among his servants. 👑

Old 09-29-2014, 01:51 PM   #123
leftycrane
I think its great he was finally caught...but someone help me read this for his arrest stuff. I looked at the Bristol arrest records displayed above...his violation of probation says his arrest was on 6/21/14 and his meth charge was on 6/21/14 as well. None show his recent arrests correct?

Old 09-29-2014, 04:17 PM   #124
Robert Walker
You are correct Megan. The link provided by Melinda is a possible place where some day his arrest may eventually show up. Everything is fairly recent and if the site functions like a lot of govt. sites, it may be a while before anything appears related to his most recent arrest. The link listed is to Bristol VA court. Not 100% sure that is the court he will go through either.

Old 09-29-2014, 07:26 PM   #125
Get Sum
Great Job Robert putting this all together! Thanks to everyone else that helped contribute as well. This is a great example of the true power of the reptile community. I sure hope they get what they have coming to them. Kudos!

Old 10-01-2014, 05:43 PM   #126
Robert Walker
Okay here it is, he is currently at the VA - Bristol City Jail. Here is a link which also includes his booking photo:

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/de...hType=offender

Old 10-01-2014, 09:29 PM   #127
RoyalPythonPros
Here's the info, but it says he was transferred.
Attached Images

Old 10-01-2014, 09:52 PM   #128
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
This is the email that was used by Lance's alias (Mike Gentry) to scam Mike Sidore.

lago0822@gmail.com

lago = lanceallen(g)owens

Well we now know what the "g" in the scam email was from = Glen

Not surprised he is listed as transferred Brian, both TN & VA have interest in him.

Old 10-01-2014, 10:14 PM   #129
RoyalPythonPros
You're correct again Robert, he's in custody in TN.
Attached Images

Old 10-02-2014, 12:01 PM   #130
Dennis Hultman
I have a hunch Jessica is still active and continuing. It would be a shame for that poor child of theirs to have both parents in jail. Eventually it's going to catch up to her as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!