Bad Guy David Huffman of Virginia(BAD TRADE) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-31-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
lance_portal
David Huffman of Virginia(BAD TRADE)

Might also use this name, Joy Schrader. Looks to be who the apt's name is in.
his email:joy4david@netzero.net
state:Virginia
Had a add on Kingsnake.com
I did a trade with this person last week. i have a trio of boas i was trading for a retic. We agreed to ship out the same day. My boas were sent out UPS next day air and said he would be going the same. I sent them out and sent him the tracking info to him, also asked for the tracking info so i could see where the box was.

Quote:
Lance, I recieved the boa trio. they are beutiful. I boxed the snake out and took it to the post office myself yesturday at 4pm and had it stamped to be shipped out. I do all my reptiles like this to save on shipping costs and to avoid letting them know that there is a live animal inside.. Ive had this crap happen to me 2 other times and i swore to myself that if it ever happened again I was calling it quits. I truly believe you when you say that you didnt yet recieve them. I am going to the post office in the morning to make sure it went out. Im jan My package was sitting in a back room with my dead reptile still inside.I know for a fact that I put all the neccassary labels and all on the package. Its normally a really simple easy proccess. I will mail you early in the morning as soon as I get in. Please email If you get the package sooner. thanks . daves exotix
So knowing that USPS tracks their over nite box's free i asked him for the tracking info

Quote:
guess you are not understanding that there is no tracking #. I avoid it to save on shipping costs. I have a friend who takes care of all that for me. I will get ontop of this asap . I can promise you that it will be resolved. you will recieve your animals. i can assure you.Thank you, I will contact you early in the morning when i get back in. I am going by the office to check on the situation. dave
Went from saying he sent it, to his friend??? I also went on the USPS web site http://www.usps.com/shipping/expressmail.htm and the tracking info is free for every next day air shipment and i wanted i need prof of shipment. This is when i knew he never sent the box and was scaming me. As some of you know im an Iraq war vet and have meny friend all over the US that are still in. Had a friend a Fort Lee i was goin to ask to get my boas so i dont get scamed again. (unluckey for me, hes overseas again). And also told him unless i got prof of shipment i would be forced to post this in the BOI.

edited because of 4 letter words
Quote:
Let me tell you something bro. I dont give a f about your little b a army buddy. If him or any one else comes around my fing house theyll last about 5 seconds before i straight up beat the f out of them. I dont care what forums you talk s in. Dude im telling you that i shipped the goddamn snakes out. Its not my fuckin fault that you havent gotten them. I dont f around and i dont play games, not at all. Im not some little kid dude, im a 33 year old man who hasnt got time to play games. I tried shipping the snakes out a different way and i guess shit has gotten held up some how. Its not my fault. If i had a shipping number or anything like that, id damn well give it to you bro. Dont email me and talk smack. I wouldnt do that to you. I dont want a bad name, and i do take pride in my animals as im sure you do. Now lets just hold back ans see if this s works itsself out. Shit happens bro, its not my fault. I held up my end of the deal and shipped them out, Its not my fault that shit is wacked out and slow for some reason. My friend said that the post office lost his shipment of 25 dragons over 6 months ago.
He keeps saying its not his fault if his shiper lost the box! and keeps saying snakes, it was only one snake.....that also made me think he was scaming me....

I said:
Quote:
man....i sent you emails and you didnt write back...what would you do???, not looking to start a fight, just be professional with your business and things like this would happen, i sent them UPS NEXT DAY AIR, sent you tracking numbers and all info on the shipment. I wont give you a mad name, if the shipment isnt found then i would be forced to warn others. I dont want others to be scamed(if thats the case). Im not playing games, im being professional about a shipment you cant even prove you shipped, every post office shipment gets a receipt with numbers of the shipment, which is tracked, weather you ask for tracking or not. Just asking you to take responsibility for your actions and do the right thing.
Lance Portal Reptiles
his last reply:
Quote:
How do i know your not the one scamming me and just saying you didnt get it ? maybe i should warn others about you.
Me:
Quote:
if you feel that way, i have all your emails saved. you can put the receipt number on their website http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackan...rackandconfirm and it would say it was delivered. Im on alot of forums and have great standing on alot of the BOI's. But if you feel that way.....
He never gave prof of shipment and became angry apon asking for them back. As of today he has not emailed back.

I know the rule is to have them ship 1st, but i have never had a problem (til today)
Hope this will help someone in the furture...

Lance Portal Reptiles

Old 05-31-2009, 09:19 PM   #2
Suncoast Herpetological
And yet another budding paragon of the industry rises to the surface of the punchbowl.

Where do these scumbags keep coming from?

Has anyone else dealt with the loser?

Old 05-31-2009, 09:25 PM   #3
Suncoast Herpetological
Lance

When did you ship your animals?

When did he receive them?

When did he "supposedly" ship the retic"

Old 06-01-2009, 12:16 AM   #4
sjsexotics
any way you put it it is his fault he stated himself the pacage was not marked as a live animal there for he is a bad shipper to say the least

Old 06-01-2009, 12:32 AM   #5
chazzz
Sorry to hear about your situation it doesn't sound good. i don't understand the saving a couple bucks on shipping and shipping USPS which is a NO NO! And you are correct a receipt # or tracking # is given for all overnight packages. It will at least say that it was shipped and when it was delivered. But shipping a Retic through USPS is just asking for trouble. Good luck it sounds like you're going to need it.

Old 06-01-2009, 02:03 AM   #6
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjsexotics View Post
any way you put it it is his fault he stated himself the pacage was not marked as a live animal there for he is a bad shipper to say the least
Um, shipping any snake via USPS is the first sign of "I don't have to worry about dying as a virgin, cause I'm gonna get screwed"

He took the box to the post office. Sweet, was he just asking for some packing tape?

Old 06-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #7
Slipmattic
Sounds to me like one end shipped out fine, the other probabley never shipped the retic. I came to this conclusion due to the fact that he got all pissy once things went sour, and you asked for YOUR snakes back. This industry has alot of theives, cheats, and liars. I have delt with them all, unfortunatley.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:34 PM   #8
lance_portal
well i found my red tails
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...192447198.html

Old 06-01-2009, 07:41 PM   #9
timebider
Warning!

Oh my gosh, I know about this guy! I've always suspected something fishy was going on because he's constantly dumping big snakes, mostly red tails, on CraigsList, usually for lowball prices. He advertises in D.C. as well as Baltimore but his location is always Woodbridge (a D.C. suburb). I even mentioned this on chat recently.

I'm going to reply to his ad and ask for pics for you. Will let you know...

Old 06-01-2009, 07:47 PM   #10
lance_portal
someone contacted me about this. yes it is the same red tails

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
amanda senter, david huffman, kingdragon, whitefang