Fauna's Kinkiest Men - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Fave Heart Throbs of Fauna
Bcfos 5 13.16%
Seamus Haley 7 18.42%
Poseidon 1 2.63%
Wilomn 1 2.63%
AZ Dragoon 9 23.68%
Gary O 2 5.26%
Boapit 0 0%
Anaconda Al 1 2.63%
other 12 31.58%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2004, 06:23 PM   #81
Stardust
Well I know what two look like, still holding my vote though, it takes a lot more than looks to sway me. My vote will be tough to get.
I am just not seeing that something special in kinkiness yet.

Old 06-27-2004, 07:04 PM   #82
Lucille

Old 06-27-2004, 08:23 PM   #83
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally posted by bcfos
Wes you opened yourself up form massive quote's from a few how shall I put it? Less desirable members here. I think a couple of names might pop into your head right off the bat.
Brian, if I lived my life worrying about who was going to misconstrue what I said I'd never speak at all. Besides, I had them in mind when I wrote it. If I didn't give them ammunition on occasion they would just fizzle out. This way I can keep them banging and drooling JUST AS LONG AS I LIKE. Works on the chicks too.

I've told the wonder twins time and time again, not that they believe me but it's true anyway, that I just don't like anything but women. I don't care how itsy bitsy teeny weeny microscopic your dick is, if you've got one, you just ain't for me. Although I must say I am rather flattered by the amount of energy and attention they give me just trying to get in my pants. It's really a shame they are so enamoured of me but it is a VERY GOOD thing they ARE so used to disappointment.

Did you know Brian, that they have printed out almost everything I've ever posted. They come here, to the Lonely Hearts Forum and read read read, trying to imporve their chances. Talk about stupid.

I always figured that if I ever had stalkers they would be of the BORN female persuasion, not the WISH they had been BORN female persuasion. Ahhhh, the fates smiled most cruelly on me when those two were created. At least they have a good, no EXCELLENT, tagling:

LOATHED BY MANY
LOVED BY NONE

Old 06-27-2004, 08:35 PM   #84
Lucille
From what I have heard, Wes is .....amazing........but WE have him, and the wonder twins don't lol.....

Old 06-27-2004, 08:39 PM   #85
jenn
Well Wes dear i would be more than happy to stalk you. I don't know if i can do it better than the wonder twins, but at lest im a female. And from what i've been told better looking then them. lol
Now, with that quick witted tounge of yours why don't you tell us ladies what you like.

Old 06-27-2004, 09:38 PM   #86
Wilomn
It's not quite so easy as that Jenn. Perhaps you should let us guys know what YOU like. After all, I wouldn't want any patented secrets getting out into the general populace where someone untrained in the proper usage techniques could get hurt. That would be a terrible burden for one so tender hearted as I to bear. Either that or I'd bust a gut laughing at some poor buffoon with his tongue in a splint.

But feel free to share. Pics are good, words are ok, videos are nice as well. Feel free to send me any and all.

Old 06-27-2004, 10:30 PM   #87
jenn
I'm pretty sure that i would get in trouble if i put what i like on this thread. Trust me it's not for the faint of heart.

Old 06-27-2004, 10:32 PM   #88
bcfos
Well now Wes you deal with cyber stalking wonder twins, I deal with insane real life tire slashing women. Ever wonder why I don't say what I am good at? It is all I can do with my bad judgement and not holding back certain acts to get rid of them when the time comes.

Old 06-27-2004, 11:23 PM   #89
jenn
ok, I get the point. So if you don't want your stalkers to know what you do or don't there is such a thing as PM

Old 06-27-2004, 11:53 PM   #90
beakgeek
OK, I'm married for the second time, dated a lot in between marriages, and I'm a little confused here. Are the ladies thinking kinky begets good sex???? In my experience good sex is good sex, whether you need props, instruments, attachments, etc. Creativity and understanding what your partner wants/needs is the key.

You can ask my wife if you need any further explanation ;-)

Good luck in your search lonely hearts.

Regards,

Terry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!