Some miscellaneous egg laying pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-01-2007, 02:05 PM   #1
WebSlave
Some miscellaneous egg laying pics

First off, a couple of girls who didn't seem to understand what the concept of "egg laying container" really means....

===========================================

Now this one seems to have grasped the concept, but appears to have filled up the box and wondering what to do next....

===========================================

Now, how in the world do you get the eggs out of the box when the female has gotten herself stuck right in the middle of them all?

Old 06-01-2007, 02:18 PM   #2
tandy4000
lol

Old 06-01-2007, 02:49 PM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
lol, those are great. Are those eggs that are up top still viable?

Good Pics nonetheless!

Old 06-01-2007, 05:11 PM   #4
IloveSnakes1234
lol..
cool! Still have a couple years till I breed my snakes but I can't wait.

Old 06-02-2007, 02:23 AM   #5
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Now this one seems to have grasped the concept, but appears to have filled up the box and wondering what to do next....
I made something very similar when I decided Edie was gravid, but I couldn't decide between leaving the lid on or off. Do you usually leave it on? My snake didn't have much problem figuring out how to enter, but I kept popping the lid to look for eggs. Yeah, total newbie

The extra holes in my lid are from when it was used as a hatchling viv. I just converted it with a whole saw. I'll probably make future ones without the extra holes so I can keep the peat moss more humid. Is there a size you'd recommend, or is "shoebox" about right?
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!