A new rescue!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-23-2005, 09:18 PM   #1
Junkyard
A new rescue!!

This guy is a beautiful red albino corn snake. Great colors and temperament. He is a owner turn in, her son "became bored with him", I have heard that one too many times. He is also "very mean" HA! Thats what every mom says who is afraid of the snake. Get this, the last picture is of his water bowl, maybe its just me but I think it is way too big for him, he can drown in it. Last but not least, they have kept him on red cedar shavings!! What are people doing not reading up on snakes first before purchase? At least he was kept in a 35 gallon tank.
Attached Images

Old 09-23-2005, 09:28 PM   #2
Cat_72
Yeah, he looks pretty darn "mean", lol. Perhaps the CEDAR made him cranky?

When you talk about his water bowl, you talking about that little tan dish?? That's smaller than what most of my snakes have, they all have dishes big enough for them to be able to soak their whole bodies in if they choose to.

Old 09-23-2005, 10:00 PM   #3
South Dixie Dragons
he is awesome! Their loss, your gain! ABout the dish, when ever I was keeping snakes I always had a big tub for them to soak in if they wanted to. Don't think you have to worry too much about them drowning They are pretty good swimmers!

Old 09-23-2005, 10:27 PM   #4
Junkyard
Yeah, that was the water dish they used for him. All my snakes have huge water buckets/bowls. I do make sure my snakes have a bowl they can fit into easily. This is my first corn snake, I am not sure if I am going to keep him or adopt him out. I thought about buying a few females and do some breeding, but corn snakes are just not my thing, so I am still up in the air about him.

Old 09-24-2005, 11:13 AM   #5
Tears_and_Fangs
Congrats on your rescue. He is a beautiful corn, I must say. Gah, I am so tired of so called people becoming "bored with it" >.<

Oh well, like Southern Dixie Dragons said....their loss, your gain!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!