Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:20 AM   #31
Dan Scolaro
Here is the evidence that the goods were delivered and that you filed a FRAUD report to the FBI.

I cannot fake this tracking number and anyone else can copy it and paste it into FEDEX'S tracking system and see that the goods were delivered.

NOW ADMIT YOU ARE A LIAR AND APOLOGIZE FOR WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME READING YOUR LIES.

Also, telephone the FBI and submit your apologies to them for filing a fraud report and hope they don't arrest or fine you.

Tracking no.: 865633436043E-mail notificationsDelivered
InitiatedPicked upIn transitDelivered

Delivered
Signed for by: L.BARMUA Shipment Dates
Ship date Jul 21, 2008
Delivery date Jul 22, 2008 9:06 AM
Destination
SAN MARCOS, TXSignature Proof of Delivery
Shipment Facts Help Service typePriority Overnight
ReferenceSHPD GRM FTW
StatusPieces Date/Time Status
Shipment Travel History Help Select time zone: SelectLocal Scan TimeOriginDestinationOthers Others: Select(GMT -12:00) International Date Line West(GMT -11:00) Midway Island, Samoa(GMT -10:00) Hawaii(GMT -09:00) Alaska(GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)(GMT -07:00) Arizona(GMT -07:00) Chihuahua, La Paz, Mazatian - New(GMT -07:00) Chihuahua, La Paz, Mazatian - Old(GMT -07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)(GMT -06:00) Central America(GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)(GMT -06:00) Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey - New(GMT -06:00) Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey - Old(GMT -06:00) Saskatchewan(GMT -05:00) Bogota, Lima, Quito, Rio Branco(GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)(GMT -05:00) Indiana (East)(GMT -04:00) Atlantic Time(Canada)(GMT -04:00) Carcas, La Paz(GMT -04:00) Manaus(GMT -04:00) Santiago(GMT -03:30) Newfoundland(GMT -03:00) Brasilia(GMT -03:00) Buenos Aires, Georgetown(GMT -03:00) Greenland(GMT -03:00) Montevideo(GMT -02:00) Mid-Atlantic(GMT -01:00) Azores(GMT -01:00) Cape Verde Is.(GMT) Casablanca, Monrovia, Reykjavik(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London(GMT +01:00) Amsterdam,Berlin,Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna(GMT +01:00) Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague(GMT +01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris(GMT +01:00) Sarajevo, Skopje, Warsaw, Zagreb(GMT +01:00) West Central Asia(GMT +02:00) Amman(GMT +02:00) Athens, Bucharest, Istanbul(GMT +02:00) Beirut(GMT +02:00) Cairo(GMT +02:00) Harare, Pretoria(GMT +02:00) Helsinki, Kyiv, Riga, Sofia, Tallinn, Vilnuis(GMT +02:00) Jerusalem(GMT +02:00) Minsk(GMT +02:00) Windhoek(GMT +03:00) Baghdad(GMT +03:00) Kuwait, Riyadh(GMT +03:00) Moscow, St. Petersburg, Volgograd(GMT +03:00) Nairobi(GMT +03:00) Tbilisi(GMT +03:30) Tehran(GMT +04:00) Abu Dhabi, Muscat(GMT +04:00) Baku(GMT +04:00) Caucasus Standard Time(GMT +04:00) Yerevan(GMT +04:30) Kabul(GMT +05:00) Ekaterinburg(GMT +05:00) Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent(GMT +05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi(GMT +05:30) Sri Jayawardenepura(GMT +05:45) Kathmandu(GMT +06:00) Astana, Dhaka(GMT +06:30) Yangon (Rangoon)(GMT +07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta(GMT +07:00) Krasnoyarsk(GMT +08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi(GMT +08:00) Irkutsk, Ulaan Bataar(GMT +08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore(GMT +08:00) Perth(GMT +08:00) Taipei(GMT +09:00) Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo(GMT +09:00) Seoul(GMT +09:00) Yakutsk(GMT +09:30) Adelaide(GMT +09:30) Darwin(GMT +10:00) Brisbane(GMT +10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney(GMT +10:00) Guam, Port Moresby(GMT +10:00) Hobart(GMT +10:00) Vladivostok(GMT +11:00) Magadan, Solomon Is.,New Caledonia(GMT +12:00) Auckland, Wellington(GMT +12:00) Fiji, Kamchatka, Marshall Is.(GMT +13:00) Nuku'alofa Select time format:12H | 24H

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location
To display the shipment travel activity in local time of the scan, please select "Local Scan Time" time zone option.
No entries found Date/TimeActivityLocationDetailsJul 22, 2008 9:06 AMDeliveredSAN MARCOS, TX

Old 03-04-2009, 02:39 AM   #32
JG1153
well if the FBI deemed your report accurate and worthy why didn't they show up at my door like they did with you DAN. How come I still have my refund? the fact is anyone can file a complaint with IC3 but "the proof is in the pudding" they showed up at your door not mine.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:46 AM   #33
Dan Scolaro
No, the snakes showed at your door.

You reported an issue and I pleaded with you to send them back.

You refused.

You refused to send them back after a dozen request.

You held onto the product which assumes you want to pay for it. Despite that, I promised replacements and/or a refund.

Some were due to arrive. I told you that. I told you that I would give my own stock to you or a refund. You made a big mistake and though I was robbing you and you filed a bogus report.

You are a bad buyer and a nasty person in general.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:47 AM   #34
JG1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Sorry Richard, I am up to 30-40K sales a month so my star is bright my boy.

You will never meet a more honest businessman in this industry than me.

I refunded his money because I always told him he would get a full refund. I actually offered him a full refund many times during this entire process but he fails to mention that.

No visit from the FBI my friend. The same day he filed his report, I filed a report in response showing them the tracking number of his shipment and they dropped any investigation. As the case was, he was investigated for filing a BOGUS report.
Funny Dan because before I began filling reports with law enforcement I made sure I had as much personal info on you just in case I needed and a those reports I paid for giving me your personal info has you with and annual income of 42k. This is the same company that provides personal information to P.I. and law enforcement agencies so I'm pretty sure it's accurate.

Or are you also defrauding the IRS? I guess I'll have to give them a call, maybe I'll even get a reward

I've attached the report I'm referring to
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Phone Report.pdf (13.8 KB, 119 views)

Old 03-04-2009, 02:50 AM   #35
Dan Scolaro
Again - show any evidence where I did not say I would replace the snakes or provide a refund - that is because there is no evidence.

Again-show any evidence where your rights to file a non-receipt of goods report with the FBI has any merit. You cannot because you received the goods and your report was FRAUD.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:53 AM   #36
Dan Scolaro
You need to call Mr. Clean because your entire story if bogus and you are a dirty liar.

Call my accountant as he figures out my taxes and stuff.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:06 AM   #37
Dan Scolaro
Are you threatening me with calling the IRS? Go ahead my accountant will explain it all as that is what he is paid to do.

Why are you such a soar looser?

You came here with a 2 page blither about being frauded out of something but proved nothing except you are a soar looser is all.

You got away with my snakes, my money, additional monies, and failed to prove your case.

Your question now should be what is Dan going to do about you.

Well if you must know, I don't hold grudges and was planning to contact you and offer some captive born file snakes when the mother here drops. I figured you somehow got in a fight with your girlfriend and file that report out of anger at not getting them before you departed on a plane the next day to the arctic circle (and I been above it also). So I had somewhat of an understanding of why you may have flew off the handle. But lets not disregard the fact that I asked you dozens of times to return the other animals. You kept them. You never showed me any photos that they died. You said some lived for months. So you got my snakes for months, no evidence they died, got my money, additional monies, and you come here to boast a bad report on our transactions?

You are either on drugs or steroids or quite unstable or something is nuts with you my friend.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:19 AM   #38
Dan Scolaro
Also, keep in mind that the filing of those reports can only be transmitted via the FBI's web page only on the condition that you did not receive the goods. The system will not accept another type of report, so the only method for you to file the report was to FRAUD your government.

And not only did you receive the goods, you refused to return them. Not only did you not return them, you kept them for many months and claimed they passed away but provided no evidence of that.

Further, I do not know anyone in the business who would allow the buyer to hold the snakes for months and then contact months later claiming they died and make claims etc despite I always promised to get you new snakes or a full refund.

I think you are wacked my friend or working with/for someone else who is out for retribution because your case holds no water.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:20 AM   #39
JG1153
Anyway since Dan has decided to go his usual way as a ranting loon I'm going to go ahead and submit my evidence for scrutiny here are the emails pertaining to the matter at hand. I have also attached a copy of my complaint to IC3 and photo evidence for showing the condition of the animals that were shipped

This message may be dangerous. Learn more

Sent: Sun 7/06/08 9:36 AM
To: JG1153@hotmail.com
Below is a copy of the mesage you sent to DTS HERPS, INC.

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

Hi I was wondering if you still had some of those marine file snakes available. I was interesting in getting a trio.

Attachments, pictures, and links in this message have been blocked for your safety. Show content

Re: Message about: Blue Marine File Snake's: $250‏

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk

Sent: Sun 7/06/08 9:51 AM
Hello: Yes, I have a dozen remaining. It would be $810 shipped for 1.2 trio of them.

My paypal is danscolaro@aol.com

Thanks.

Dan

(No Subject)‏

Sent: Thu 7/10/08 10:36 AM
To: danscolaro@aol.com
Hi I was just wondering if you received the payment for those File Snakes? Thanks.

Juan

Re: ‏

Sent: Thu 7/10/08 10:42 AM
To: jg1153@hotmail.com
Juan: Yes, I did get the payment yesterday and am scheduled to ship Monday as you requested to the address below. I will send a tracking number Monday night. Thanks.

Dan

Juan Gracia
1142A Gravel St
San Marcos, TX 78666

TRACKING NUMBER‏

Sent: Tue 7/15/08 4:16 AM
Juan:

The FEDEX tracking number is 865633436135 and is scheduled to arrive Tuesday per priority service and may be tracked at the link below after 5:00 PM eastern standard time.

For live arrival guarantee, please email or telephone that your shipment arrived in good condition within an hour of delivery, even if delivered early or delayed.

Part of my job is to ensure your order is delivered on time. Should there be any delay, I will coordinate the delivery with FEDEX. If your package is late for any reason, please email or telephone me and allow me to contact the shipper and coordinate its delivery. If I do not respond immediately, I will shortly afterward and keep you informed of the delay and its delivery.

Click here: FEDEX

Thank you.

Dan

DTS HERPS, INC.
5970 SW 18th Street
Suite 245
Boca Raton, FL 33433
954-426-8268

Click here: Dan's World

SHIPPING‏

Sent: Tue 7/15/08 8:29 AM
Jon, the shipper missed getting to FEDEX so what is another good day to ship this week?

Dan

RE: SHIPPING‏

Sent: Tue 7/15/08 9:00 AM
There is no other good day. my roommate is only off on Mondays and Tuesdays. the rest of the week he works all day. I'm still in Alaska and won't be back till around August so I'm not around to receive them. This isn't that big of a deal I guess just ship them next week.

Juan

Re: SHIPPING‏

Sent: Tue 7/15/08 9:06 AM
OK, sorry, and thanks for your understanding. However the case, I can always ship to a fedex pickup station near your address so no one has to be waiting to pick the box up. For example, the place below is near you and opened until 11 PM, so we can ship them there if you want tomorrow. Just let me know or we will aim for Monday next week.

Dan

FedEx Kinko's
FedEx Office & Print Center
301 N Edward Gary St
San Marcos, TX 78666
(512) 396-1559
View details, directions & map
1.05 miles

Sent: Tue 7/15/08 4:08 PM
Alright thanks. let me ask my friend how he wants to do it and I'll get back to you. Thanks

Juan

Sent: Tue 7/15/08 5:58 PM
Hey so I talked with my friend and we both agree that it would be best for the animals to just ship next Monday. In my experience the shipoping services have always been notoriously unreliable plus having the snakes sit around all day in a delivery services with the Texas heat and a bunch of hicks around makes me very nervous. so no worries just ship them next Monday. Thanks.

Re: SHIPPING‏

Sent: Tue 7/15/08 10:02 PM
OK, we will aim for Monday.

Dan

Sent: Wed 7/16/08 12:03 AM
I'm heading out to the Arctic Circle in the next day or so. I'm not sure about my ability to communicate once I leave here.so just in case I'll give you my friend's phone nunber and email address so things can be coordinated in the event there are anymore problems and I'm without a method of communication.
His # is 512-392-0432, his email address is lemuelburciaga@yahoo.com, and he goes by L.B. thanks.

SHIPMENT‏

Sent: Sun 7/20/08 7:50 PM
Jon, all is set to ship tomorrow for Tuesday delivery.

Dan

RACKING NUMBER‏

Sent: Tue 7/22/08 1:26 AM
Jon:

The FEDEX tracking number is 865633436043 and is scheduled to arrive before 10:30 AM per priority service on Tuesday morning and may be tracked at the link below after 5:00 PM eastern standard time tonight.

For live arrival guarantee, please email or telephone that your shipment arrived in good condition within an hour of delivery, even if delivered early or delayed.

Part of my job is to ensure your order is delivered on time. Should there be any delay, I will coordinate the delivery with FEDEX. If your package is late for any reason, please email or telephone me and allow me to contact the shipper and coordinate its delivery. If I do not respond immediately, I will shortly afterward and keep you informed of the delay and its delivery.

Click here: FEDEX

Thank you.

Dan

DTS HERPS, INC.
5970 SW 18th Street
Suite 245
Boca Raton, FL 33433
954-426-8268

Click here: Dan's World

RE:
TRACKING NUMBER‏

Sent: Tue 7/22/08 5:22 AM
Alright, thanks. Hey I was wondering if you had any care sheets for the file snakes, or if what's worked for you while you've had them. I've looked up info on them on the net but there doesn't seem to be much out there. Also I was wondering if you have anymore of those guys available. I get paid in a couple of weeks and if things are going well with these for I might want to get a couple more. Thanks.

Re: TRACKING NUMBER‏

Sent: Tue 7/22/08 11:09 AM
Jon, These marine file snakes are the first ever imported so there is no care sheets available on them. I keep them in a salt water tank and use a heater to warm the cage to 83 degrees and they need a tube light of course to replicate the sun and keep it busy with sailfin mollies which can tolerate the salt water. I do expect another group in two weeks and would be glad to let you know when they arrive. Thanks. When you make it back, we can speak on the phone to share our experiences keeping them to better learn how to keep them.

Dan

FW: pics‏
Sent: Tue 7/22/08 9:16 PM
5 attachments
Filesnake...jpg (497.4 KB), filesnake...JPG (133.3 KB), filesnake...JPG (171.5 KB), Filesnake...jpg (470.4 KB), Filesnake...jpg (197.9 KB)

Hi, here's some of the pictures. LB will get a picture of the one with the lesion.

> Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:47:42 -0700
> From: lemuelburciaga@yahoo.com
> Subject: pics
> To: jg1153@hotmail.com
>
> pics
>
>
>

FW: pics‏

Sent: Tue 7/22/08 9:17 PM
5 attachments
Filesnake...jpg (518.4 KB), Filesnake...jpg (108.4 KB), Filesnake...jpg (133.6 KB), Filesnake...jpg (133.4 KB), Filesnake...jpg (131.4 KB)

here's some other pics

> Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:52:54 -0700
> From: lemuelburciaga@yahoo.com
> Subject: pics
> To: jg1153@hotmail.com
>
> pics

Re: FW: pics‏
Sent: Tue 7/22/08 9:25 PM
Jon, I am VERY SORRY that happened. My shipper is in Texas and I will give you 4 new specimens in perfect shape.

Dan

(No Subject)‏

Sent: Thu 7/24/08 4:33 AM
To: danscolaro@aol.com (danscolaro@aol.com)
Hi Dan, I spoke with LB a little while ago. He said you'd tried to contact him but weren't able to. unfortunately he works from pretty early in the morning to late in the evening. So I gave him your number so he can have a way of contacting you back, or you can try to call him again if you like but he doesn't get home until around 8 pm. This is also going to affect his ability to ship those animals back since Fedex closes @ 9 and the nearest fedex center is in another town. So the soonest he'll be able to send those guys back will be on Monday which is his day off.

He also told me that the snake with the lesion died just a little while ago. also the other two snakes, although they're still alive the fungus spots have increased considerably in size probably related to transit stress. As far as I've read from the little that's out there about captive husbandry on file snakes this fungus is pretty difficult to treat, almost impossible to cure and is usually deadly so I don't know how well the last two are going to hold out considering the infection has progressed so quickly in just a day.

Lastly, when you send me some new animals, If you could please send me those with the blue striping I would greatly appreciated. Out of the ones I got two had the blue stripes and the other two were completely black. I don't mind if I have to wait for the new batch to arrive if that's what it'll take to get those types of animals. I just really want to work with that type of genetics.Thanks

Juan

Sent: Thu 7/24/08 2:21 PM
Jon, well tell him to hold them to not waste money shipping them back to the fellow in texas and we will send 4 new blue ones to you and sorry about this. I told the fellow to get ahold of LB and get them shipped back and he is giving me debate over what he thinks was good to ship so we will just ship new stuff out when the new shipment arrives in a couple of weeks and make sure they are blue.

Dan

In a message dated 7/23/2008 11:34:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jg1153@hotmail.com writes:
Hi Dan, I spoke with LB a little while ago. He said you'd tried to contact him but weren't able to. unfortunately he works from pretty early in the morning to late in the evening. So I gave him your number so he can have a way of contacting you back, or you can try to call him again if you like but he doesn't get home until around 8 pm. This is also going to affect his ability to ship those animals back since Fedex closes @ 9 and the nearest fedex center is in another town. So the soonest he'll be able to send those guys back will be on Monday which is his day off.

He also told me that the snake with the lesion died just a little while ago. also the other two snakes, although they're still alive the fungus spots have increased considerably in size probably related to transit stress. As far as I've read from the little that's out there about captive husbandry on file snakes this fungus is pretty difficult to treat, almost impossible to cure and is usually deadly so I don't know how well the last two are going to hold out considering the infection has progressed so quickly in just a day.

Lastly, when you send me some new animals, If you could please send me those with the blue striping I would greatly appreciated. Out of the ones I got two had the blue stripes and the other two were completely black. I don't mind if I have to wait for the new batch to arrive if that's what it'll take to get those types of animals. I just really want to work with that type of genetics.Thanks

Juan

Sent: Thu 7/24/08 2:55 PM
when might you make it back so we can ship later when you are home to receive them?

Dan

Sent: Fri 7/25/08 4:37 AM
OK,

Dan

In a message dated 7/24/2008 11:29:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jg1153@hotmail.com writes:
Hey Dan, I'm scheduled to be back the first week of September, but there's no guarantee. I might be back earlier or later than that. You can wait until then if you'd like or you can ship them to LB again. I assure you LB's perfectly qualified to take care of the animals. He's been keeping snakes for at least ten years and he's been taking care of all my collection for the past couple of years when I go off to work. Like I said, whatever you prefer is fine,Thanks.

(No Subject)‏

Sent: Sun 8/10/08 2:26 AM
Hey Dan, this is Juan I was just wondering if you ended up receiving that new shipment of snakes? Thanks.

Re:

Sent: Sun 8/10/08 9:14 AM
What shipment was that? File snakes?

Dan

RE: ‏

Sent: Sun 8/10/08 7:02 PM
yeah, you'd told me you were supposed to be getting a new shipment of file snakes a couple of weeks after I last spoke with you and I would get 4 new healthy snakes sometime after that.so I'm just wondering because I have'nt heard from you,Thanks.

Juan

Sent: Sun 8/10/08 7:06 PM
Juan, oh, it is you. Yes, they arrive wednesday. Sorry I forgot your email address and was confused. How are the other 2 doing?

Dan

Sent: Sun 8/10/08 7:49 PM
well the other blue one died from the fungus infection. there really isn't any kind of medication being offered to treat fungus on aquatic snakes so I told LB to try a couple of medications used for fish but they're not readily available so by the time he was able to get some meds it was too late for that one. the black one is doing ok, it still has fungus and the meds seem to just be keeping the spots under control but haven't really cured it, so I'm looking into a couple of other meds I know are pretty safe before trying some of the more toxic stuff and maybe I'll be able to save that last one but I guess I'll see what happens. I guess let me know what you decide when it comes to shipping date. I'm still up in the arctic, I'm supposed be getting a break in a couple of weeks but there's no guarantee they'll send me home for the break. so LB might still end up having to receive them, which is where they're gonna end up anyway once I come back to work. If you want to wait to ship until my break that's fine by me also. Thanks

Sent: Sun 8/10/08 7:57 PM
well we will send 4 more and will let you know in a week

Dan

File Snakes?‏

Sent: Sat 8/23/08 3:22 AM
Hi Dan, it's Juan again. I wanted to let you know that I just found out that I'll be staying up in the Arctic for at least another month so if you can go ahead and ship those four File Snakes to LB this Monday he'll be home to receive them on Tuesday. Thanks.

Re: File Snakes?‏

Sent: Sat 8/23/08 10:16 AM
Well we are still waiting on the new shipment of blue file snakes and do expect the permits to get approved next week or two so will of course let you know when we can ship them,

Thanks.

Dan

RE: File Snakes?‏

Sent: Mon 8/25/08 5:56 PM
Hi, that's not a problem, I understand. Just to let you know though I just switched vessels up her where I'm at and the communications on this boat really suck so if you can coordinate with my friend LB about the shipping when those animals coome in I'd appreciate it. I gave him your email address that way he can stay in cantact with you. Thanks.

(No Subject)‏

Sent: Thu 9/18/08 7:31 AM
Hey Dan It's Juan again. Just trying to find out what's going on with those File Snakes? Thanks

Sent: Thu 9/18/08 7:59 AM
The exporter has been having some issues with getting the export permits approved but we are working very hard on getting another shipment soon. When are you due back?

Dan

Sent: Fri 9/19/08 6:09 AM
We'll my contract just got extended again so maybe sometime towards the end of October. Although It's probably a safer bet to say I'll be back in November since that's when the ice is gonna shut us down.

Juan

(No Subject)‏

Sent: Fri 10/17/08 10:28 AM
Hey Dan this is Juan Gracia again. what's going on with those File Snakes?

Re: (no subject)‏

Sent: Fri 10/17/08 5:28 PM
Well the permits are approved for more so the exporter is trying to send more. Are you back yet? How many more did you need? Did any of the 2 keep well.

Dan

RE: (no subject)‏

Sent: Fri 10/17/08 9:05 PM
Nope, not back yet but I will be by end of the month for sure. Well you had told me I would get four new ones when the new shipment came through. There was actually only one that ended up surviving for any period of time. I treated that one with several different medications but it never got rid of the fungus and eventually died form it.

Juan

Re: (no subject)‏

Sent: Fri 10/17/08 9:21 PM
Juan: Well we will send 2.2 more but would like to send them when you are home to inspect them if OK with you?

Dan

File Snakes‏

Sent: Mon 11/10/08 3:52 PM
Hey Dan, this is Juan Gracia. I was wondering what's going on with those file snakes? I'm heading back to work at the end of the week so I need to get this settled sometime in the next few days before I take off again. Thanks

Juan

FILES‏

Sent: Mon 11/10/08 5:57 PM
Cc: intenseherpetoculture@hotmail.com
Juan, here is Justyns email and contact at 817-350-4840. Sorry that happened with the files but please coordinate a delivery etc.

intenseherpetoculture@hotmail.com

Dan

RE: File Snakes?‏
From: Intense Herpetoculture (intenseherpetoculture@hotmail.com)

Sent: Thu 11/13/08 1:43 AM
No, I am waiting for confirm of the flight for next week.

Justyn Miller Intense Herpetoculture Http://www.IntenseHerp.com

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:00:56 +0000

Hey Justin, this is Juan from San Marcos. I was wondering if those snakes came in? Thanks.

File snakes‏

Sent: Thu 11/13/08 8:43 AM
Hey Dan It's Juan again. Unfortunately Justin didn't get the file snakes

He's saying he'll get them next week but I don't imagine there's any guarantee on that considering he's been saying "next week, next week" for the past 5 months. I'm leaving this weekend and this time I'll be out of the states, I'm not sure how communications are going to be in the field, or how long I'll be gone for which is why I told you I needed to take care of this situation in the couple of weeks I was home on break.

You can send me the 4 snakes belonging to you, you had originally told me I'd get, if you like. Although I know you don't want to part with your snakes and I understand that in which case you can just go ahead and paypal me back my money. If for some reason Justin eventually ends up acquiring more animals you can email me and we can try to do business again although that will definitely have to wait until I'm back in the states again. unfortunately my roommate who usually coordinates the delivery/receiving of new animals won't be able to help with such things while I'm gone this time. There are several severe medical emergencies with his family so he's gotta take care of that. Plus I wouldn't feel right burdening him with having to coordinate things like before so for now It's best this whole fiasco gets settled. Thanks

Juan

Re: File snakes‏

Sent: Thu 11/13/08 8:32 PM
Juan: Well like discussed, I can ensure arrival of 4 more file snakes if you are present to receive them when they arrive. I personally wised the others were sent directly back when they did not arrive in satisfactory condition as that was apart of the transcations etc.

Dan

File Snakes‏

Sent: Fri 11/14/08 1:12 AM
Actually here's the email where you specifically told me not to ship those animals back. If you remember this was after I spoke to you on the phone about the condition of animals that were first sent to me and how due to their extremely sickly condition the remaining ones would probably not survive the shipping back. It has been five months and no new animals have showed up as of yet so the fact that I haven't been home makes no difference. Also when I first got back home and spoke with you two weeks ago you told me that this situation would be settled by you either you getting me some new animals, or sending me yours, or refunding me my money. You then changed your mind a week later and said you would either refund me my money, or send me 2 of yours along with a partial refund (which I told you would no be acceptable) unless Justin was able to come up with a new batch of animals. You are now telling I have to wait for new animals whenever they happen to arrive even though none of this situation is any of my fault. Like we had discussed, this needs to be taken care of before I leave for work again or unfortunately I will be forced to begin legal proceedings in order to have this situation settled. I would really like to avoid this if at all possible but I'll do what I have to and considering I have every email between you and me (including all the ones where you apologize and admit for being at fault), photos of the conditions of the animals sent to me, and copies of your Kingsnake ad where it specifically states the animals have a live arrival guarantee and they are supposed to be healthy and specifically fungus free I should have no problem getting this resolved even if it takes some time to achieve.

Juan
___

Re: File Snakes‏

Sent: Fri 11/14/08 1:40 AM
Juan: There is no progress to dispute the circumstances as I recall emailing and phoning your roommate to get him to send the snakes back, and your telling me he is busy, and then after no contact with him telling you to hold them. Despite that it would be best for all if you were present to receive the snakes, a new shipment will arrive and I am supposed to get 25 of them and I will ensure you get 2.2 sent off in great condition and health and do not like the delay but these are not your typical snakes and are the first ones ever to be imported into the country so working around your time schedule when home was not as hopeful as we could plan. I also do not and will not respond to threats of legal action and such and have been quite honest and open to you and will make sure you are happy with the snakes you receive. I have send several out to aquariums and nature centers and all reports are they are doing fine and people want more of them. None of this went according to plan because if the product was not acceptable, then it should of been returned as I suggested when it started. If they arrive next week I will of course let you know and inspect them myself and send them off to your roommate etc.

Dan

FILES‏

Sent: Thu 11/20/08 3:05 AM
Juan

Why did you file a dispute on paypal? Why with the FBI? I said I would get the snakes to you?

Dan

FILE SNAKES‏

Sent: Thu 11/20/08 3:49 AM
Juan, I told you that you would get the snakes this or next week. Why did you file a complaint? I thought we were working this out? I only advertised them to get some sales going but never said I would not fix the issue. Kingsnake.com suspended my account because you did this? Can you withdraw your complaint with the FBI as I asked the FBI to investigate the matter.

Dan
Attached Images
File Type: pdf IC3 Complaint.pdf (27.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: pdf pics.pdf (274.4 KB, 96 views)

Old 03-04-2009, 03:21 AM   #40
Dennis Hultman
Juan, Just to be fair that report shows that everyone on that list makes 42k and that report really isn't accurate with that type of information.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!