Jeff Mohr--Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2005, 09:25 PM   #1
shep151
Jeff Mohr--Good Guy!

I just completed a trade with Jeff Mohr of mohrsnakes.com, and everything went perfectly. Communication was great, and he expresses true concern about customer satisfaction! I won't hesitate to do business with him again, and would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Old 01-14-2006, 06:19 PM   #2
CornCrazy
I agree with you 100%! Jeff was awesome to work with! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Old 01-14-2006, 06:24 PM   #3
OBES
We have done business with Jeff on several occasions and have been very happy. We recommend him highly.

Old 08-29-2006, 09:21 PM   #4
nehpets1
I bought Seven Snakes from Jeff Saturday night.
He contacted me multiple times while I bickered with myself over the transaction, and immediately began taking the steps necessary for me to receive the snakes once I decided to buy them.

He shipped them Monday Afternoon, and they arrived Tuesday Morning at 9:00 a.m.

All seven snakes were active and healthy.

The entire transaction was a pleasure, and I will be sure to do future business with Jeff.

It's excellent to have trustworthy men and women like Jeff in the business/hobby.

Stephen

Old 11-04-2006, 02:32 PM   #5
Mark Beverly
I recently completed a transaction with Jeff Mohr and it went extremely well. Communication was superb and the shipping was on time and very well done considering the cool temperature this time of the year. I would highly recommend without hesitation.

Have a great day,
Mark Beverly

Old 02-19-2008, 10:57 PM   #6
dndvictory@sbcglobal.net
Thumbs up Great to do business with

I just received two corn snakes from Jeff. They were even better than expected. Jeff was great to do business with. The snakes were sent right out with no hitches. Dave

Old 09-16-2008, 05:12 PM   #7
BezilsGirl
Thumbs up Great to deal with

I just purchased an adult female corn from Jeff. Everything went very smoothly. Paid Sunday was in the mail Monday and delivered Tuesday. She's in great shape and was packed well. His communication was great too. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again. Really professional. Thanks for the great snake!
-Heather

Old 09-23-2008, 06:08 PM   #8
travisc
I just purchased two of Jeff's hatchling racks he makes. I have to say the transaction and shipment of the racks went flawlessly. Jeff was very quick to respond to emails and when the racks arrived, I was extremely pleased with them. Thanks Jeff!!!

Travis Cossette,
Gainesville, FL

Old 09-23-2008, 11:02 PM   #9
John E Dove
Not that it matters much but I'll throw in my agreement that Mr. Mohr is a great dealer. The NC local Black Rat Snakes I purchased from him in May of 05 are doing great and produced 23 hatchlings for us this year.

Old 10-05-2008, 07:35 PM   #10
blueapplepaste
Just got a yearling rack from Jeff and it was awesome!! Will probably be picking up some more when he has some more ready to go.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!