Buyer Beware Of Doublejreptiles!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-22-2005, 12:29 AM   #1
snared99
Exclamation Buyer Beware Of Doublejreptiles!!!

I bought a $600 codom snow leopard gecko that came with a kinked tail(genetic defect). Since i emailed him about he gave me the option of a refund or another gecko and then has never emailed me back. Stay away if you looking to purchase! I know have a $600 gecko that I can not breed.

Old 09-22-2005, 12:22 PM   #2
South Dixie Dragons
Pat,
How did you pay this guy? Did you use Pay Pal?
Michele

Old 09-22-2005, 12:29 PM   #3
Wilomn
Put his contact info, name, address, email, phone numbers, any names you have for him and also the terms you purchased under. Does he have a website?

Old 09-22-2005, 12:37 PM   #4
snared99
I paid paypal, his name is jeremy powell of doublej reptiles. Here is his website, http://www.doublejreptiles.com Can i get my money back through paypal???

Old 09-22-2005, 12:40 PM   #5
Wilomn
Get online or the phone with paypal now. Tell them you did not recieve what you paid for and that you want a credit for the purchase price.

The only problem here is that they do not cover live animals in their product guarentee.

Good luck but do persue it with paypal.

Old 09-22-2005, 12:47 PM   #6
Wilomn
Terms:

I accept paypal(credit through paypal), moneyorders, and checks. Checks will need 5 days to clear before shipment.

I ship overnight and shipment usually runs around $30-$45 depending on location of buyer. Winter month's shipments will have an insulated box and heat pad.

All orders recieved by 4:30 will be shipped the same day unless otherwise notified.

All animals will have a 5 day health guarantee as long as they are signed for on the first delivery attempt.

ContactoubleJReptiles

Alternate emailoubleJReptiles

Phone:989-923-9422
The phone is disconnected.

Below are the links on his site. I would email and call, both, everyone of them and ask for contact info on this guy and tell them WHY you are looking for him.

Insect Feeders:
www.timberlinefisheries.com
www.nyworms.com
www.grubco.com
www.wormman.com
www.armstrongcrickets.com
www.americancricketranch.com

Rodent Feeders:
www.rodentpro.com
www.perfectpet.net
www.gourmetrodent.com

Did you get a physical address from him? Perhaps on the shipping box? With an address you may have some luck with a person being local to him also being a member here and getting in contact with him that way.

Old 09-22-2005, 01:17 PM   #7
South Dixie Dragons
Pat..
You need to do what Wes is telling you right NOW! And if you funded your Pay Pal account by using a credit card, you need to contact the credit card company ASAP also. Let us know what happens.
Michele

Old 09-22-2005, 01:19 PM   #8
South Dixie Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by South Dixie Dragons
Pat..
You need to do what Wes is telling you right NOW! And if you funded your Pay Pal account by using a credit card, you need to contact the credit card company ASAP also. Let us know what happens.
Michele
CONTACT PAY PAL AND YOUR CREDIT CARD CO. TODAY!

Old 09-22-2005, 01:23 PM   #9
South Dixie Dragons
Pat, one other thing you may want to do right now is go to their website and COPY/SAVE the ad that is on there with your gecko..(I just went to the site and they still have that ad listed and it states "SOLD")
Funny, I didn't see any disclaimer that the animal has a "kinked" tail...

Old 09-22-2005, 02:00 PM   #10
Jim O
Actually a screen shot may be even better as text is easy to edit.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!