For Sale cresteds, gargoyles, and a male agricolae - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-21-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
otlauram
cresteds, gargoyles, and a male agricolae

Cleaning out for spring, check these guys out! Open to group offers, shipping is not included in price. ONLY trade considered at this time is for a orange blotch male gargoyle. Guaranteed live arrival overnight shipping to your door by 12:00.

First up is the cresteds, photos of parents can be seen on my website www.goodlifeherps.weebly.com

Probable male, no pores but recently started showing a bulge. 20 grams. Austar x Mocha This guy has red and black spots as well as super nice deep red blushing. Tail tip missing due to cage mate scuffle as a baby. 75.00

Probable female, missing tail, 10 grams. Speck x Clyde Cream base with lots of little black spots. 75.00

Male 20 grams. Poka x Clyde Beautiful bright orange from a long line of vibrant orange animals i've been breeding for 10 years. Tons of big black spots, he'll make a great breeder. 100.00

Male, 20 grams, missing tail. Corpse x Austar. Super creamy orange tiger male, not a spot on him. Great for a light high contrast tiger project. 100.00

Male, 25 grams. Completely unrelated to any of my orange stock. Nice pumpkin orange base with red tiger stripes and a few black spots mixed in. 100.00

Female 36 grams, proven, missing tail. This girl has bred for me really well for the last 2 years, she's 4 this spring. Has black and a few GREEN spots all over with a nice light orange base. She's not fired in the pic but can get very vibrant. 200.00

On to the gargoyles!

Female, 18 grams, full tail. Mom is the real dark b&w female below, dad is Coldstone my super vibrant red blotch male. I was going for red blotch babies but a few from this female have been brown and white retics that are starting to show red scales scattered throughout as they are maturing. 100.00

Female, 20 grams, 3/4 tail, sibling to female above. 100.00

Female, 40 grams, proven, 1/2 tail. This is the mother to the two juvies listed above. She fires from this deep almost solid black to a even black and white. She has a single red spot above her eye. Originally from Steve Cemelli of Leapin' Leachies as a b&w that throws red blotch offspring. 150.00

Female, 40 grams, proven, no tail its regrowing now. This female is from stock I've bred over the years. She's black and white retic and throws nice orange blotch babies when paired with the right male. I'm cutting back on all my animals due to lack of time and decided that despite being a great breeder I'll have to let her go. 150.00

Eurydactylodes agricolae!
Male, 2.5 grams, perfect condition and growing fast. This little guy is from Czech x USA lines hatched in October 2012. Should be ready to breed by the middle of the summer. 150.00

Feel free to email with any questions!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!