“Red” blood python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-07-2020, 07:18 PM   #1
Monsterjake
“Red” blood python

I bought a “Red” blood python..... won’t ever do business with said company again I’ve reached out many times to handle properly and they tell me that it’s my fault and should have bought a red snake .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-19-2020, 09:16 AM   #2
Monsterjake
That is true the species is great but unfortunately a snake of this color and line should only cost around $200/$300 and they told me it would be DARK red and I even inquired about it being red and they charged me $500..... the animal is mine and acts how it does because of how I have raised it and is healthy from my care. They claim because the animal is healthy there’s no issue but they scammed me flat out no argument and we’re not willing to even work out an exchange I offered to pay return shipping and all just to exchange it with an actual red blood or animal that would actually show a degree of red all shipping on me and all additional costs on me was even willing to give an extra $200 on top of it all for a red animal but no they are a company with a big name that doesn’t care about screwing over the small guys so they’ve lost a customer and someone who is fully invested in reptiles

Old 10-19-2020, 09:17 AM   #3
Monsterjake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsterjake View Post
That is true the species is great but unfortunately a snake of this color and line should only cost around $200/$300 and they told me it would be DARK red and I even inquired about it being red and they charged me $500..... the animal is mine and acts how it does because of how I have raised it and is healthy from my care. They claim because the animal is healthy there’s no issue but they scammed me flat out no argument and we’re not willing to even work out an exchange I offered to pay return shipping and all just to exchange it with an actual red blood or animal that would actually show a degree of red all shipping on me and all additional costs on me was even willing to give an extra $200 on top of it all for a red animal but no they are a company with a big name that doesn’t care about screwing over the small guys so they’ve lost a customer and someone who is fully invested in reptiles

They are not willing** to work anything out

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!