A couple pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 08-13-2006, 08:39 AM   #1
crotalusadamanteus
A couple pics

Went to donate around 750 pink, fuzzy, and weanling rats to the El Paso zoo today. I completely replaced My Rodent pro order now. I'll never use them again.

Anyway, took a couple pics, thought I'd share them.........

Chuckwalla.....Sauromalus obesus obesus. These guys were fun when i was a kid. Not that I did, but I bet you could rip off there leg if you pulled hard enough, once they wedge into a crack and inflate themselves.............

Bengal Monitor.....Varanus bengalensis. A little on the fat side this one is...........

Part 2 coming up
Rick

Old 08-13-2006, 08:41 AM   #2
crotalusadamanteus
Part 2

Indo Chinese Tiger.....Panthera tigris corbetti. This guy was sitting with his head on the glass when I got there, visiting with a lady on the other side. Too bad she was so big, I couldn't get a close up without some part of her fat butt being in the way.................

Leopard.....forgot which genus...........

Anyway, a lot of the animals hadn't even been put out yet cuz I went sorta early. So this all i got for the most part. Hope ya enjoy.

Rick

Old 08-15-2006, 03:21 AM   #3
ladyserpent7
wow...these pictures are gorgeous...how did you get such good shots... I LOVE IT

Old 08-15-2006, 06:43 AM   #4
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
...how did you get such good shots... I LOVE IT
The camera did it, I assure you.

Wish I would have went a little later in the day. I got there when they just opened to beat the rush, but got screwed cuz 3/4 of the critters weren't out yet.

Oh well, what do I expect for free, huh.

Thanks for the compliment.
Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!